“There is no rating, this hotel should be close!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Orlando Metropolitan Resort

Orlando Metropolitan Resort
Ranked #318 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
Miami, Florida
“There is no rating, this hotel should be close!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

This building is completely destroy, more than 70% of the room is destroy, the rooms aren't clean at all, do yourself a favor do not stay here, not even for free.
You will suffer your vacation if you stay here, pictures on the web are a big scam.

Room Tip: Do not stay here, not even for free
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Fjcure

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (163)
  • Polish first
Devon, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Check in was fine.After changing two rooms because of dirtiness and curtains that didn't meet the bottom of the window frame (so anyone could look in), we were moved to two more rooms. We soon realised that we couldn't have a bath in either of the rooms because no metal plugs in bath.The shower was weak.Barely any water coming out of it!! A dried up contact lens in the bed? Raisins on the floor.Dirty floors.Guy outside swearing (badly) on his mobile.(The children heard everything.)We stayed one night only and luckily our travel company moved us.Oh and by the way resort fee of $5 a night per room.(for what).Luckily we got resort fee back for the rest of the stay.They need to do this entire hotel up.Felt so unsafe the one night that we stayed.Beware.

Stayed April 2014

Travellers are raving about these Orlando hotels

St. Petersburg, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

The service was awful. We were given a room key and when we got to our room the door was propped open and dirty. We were given a room change and the same thing happened. It was a 30 minute wait to check in. We had to wait in the line to Getty the second room key. We had to wait in line again to get our money back. AWFUL place.

• Stayed April 2014
Daytona Beach, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014

Annoying housekeeping, about 9:30 in the morning loud noises wake me up, some lady's and men speaking Spanish they were so loud they were the housekeeping PP, then she knocked on my door so hard and she said housekeeping, I said thx mam am alright she said ok, the she comes back 11 am the same thing happened and she opened the door, thx god I had the door locked from inside, and the 3rd time 12:30 noon I got up and opened the door I told her that I do not need any thing, she said I have to sign something, oh my god the worst housekeeping ever, cant get a good asleep in this hotel, the beds were good room was ok clean, bath to small, front door has a hole in the bottom can let rat or mouse get in.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Victor C, General Manager at Orlando Metropolitan Resort, responded to this review, 1 June 2014
We very much appreciate your feedback. We are a new management team focused on providing excellent customer service during your stay. With the information you give us, we take that into consideration when finding better solutions to making the property clean and safe. Bear in mind, we are going through a complete transformation of the property, as well as focusing on proper training with the staff. Once our renovations our complete, we hope you try us again.
Houma, Louisiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

I swear, people who stayed at this hotel are just a bunch of whinners. I stayed at this hotel for a week and I have no complaints what so ever. The people were nice, the room was nice and clean. I have not heard any good reviews on this hotel, but I got it for $34 a night and I wasn't about to complain about nit picky little things. I was there to go to Disney World and for $180 for 6 days I would stay there again in a minute! It saved me money and any time I can save money, I will! If you want AAA service, go to another hotel and leave the little rinky dink hotels for the people who can't afford to stay at the 5 star places!

Room Tip: I had no problem with my room, but I chose two double beds instead of a king size. I'd say if y...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
7 Thank Joseph T
West Palm Beach, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014

I wouldn't stay here ever again! We went to this hotel for a weekend stay and were so disappointed in the service and quality of the hotel! First off it took over an HOUR to check in!! Just waiting in line in the lobby for over an HOUR! Never in my life have I had to wait that long to just check into a hotel.. I wanted to leave right then and there. Not to mention, while waiting in line to check in, there were hotel guests that were enraged by the service at the front desk yelling and swearing at the employees. Once we finally got checked in and went to our room, we found it to be horribly eroded. It was dirty and looked to be falling a part. I was so disappointed. We tried to go to the jacuzzi, it was broken. It was just one bad thing after another... I wont be staying here again.

Room Tip: None.. don't stay here.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

There's no other word to describe it. If anyone found this Hotel to be, at the least, acceptable, well, you don't get out much. This place is a total dump! Peeling dated wallpaper, broken tiles, broken vanities, broken EVERYTHING!! I wish I read the reviews before I booked but was running out of time to find a last minute hotel. BEWARE!!!!

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo