Comfort Inn Orlando/ Lake Buena Vista
US$171
US$252
US$222
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$255
US$288
US$227
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$185
Travelocity
US$615
US$516
Travelocity
1,213 results
All reviewsyogurtfree breakfastdowntown disneymickey mouse wafflesolive gardenpalm parkwayhard boiled eggsbreakfast roomdisney worldlake buena vistanice balconynice breakfastmicrowave and fridgehot tubhot breakfastfree shuttlerooms are large
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Our stay here was awesome, we were original staying at the Nick Hotel and due to some unforeseen events we had to change here last min, I was not really to excited about this place it was my daughter birthday and I wanted her to have a blast. However, from the time we checked in till check-out our stay was wonderful. The staff is very friendly especially Gerard and Olive. Besides this one old lady at the desk on the night shift who was really rude, Everyone else was great...the morning breakfast was nice however, if you wait to after 830-9am to come down it gets really crowded. The kids loved the Mickey waffles. The shuttle driver was nice and always on-time the room are really big. Great location right near downtown Disney. The best part of the hotel in my opinion is the pool, the kids...loveeeed the rock side(so did I) and the water is not deep at all, really helps for kids/adults that want to enjoy the pool and may not know how to swim. We had an amazing time.Could use some some maintenance the sliding door handle came off when opening the balcony door. One of the elevators didn't work the 1st day. Other then that I would definitely stay again and recommend this place to friends and family.

Room Tip: Higher Floor, Great View.
3  Thank Ms_Celest
Reviewed 24 July 2014

For the $62 ($85 after fees and taxes), this is a bargain. It's close to Disney, shopping, and restaurants. Plus, it has a free breakfast. It's not the greatest breakfast, ever, but what do you expect for $62? The pool is nice, the rooms are clean, and the service folks are very nice and helpful. I'd certainly stay here, again.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

This is a really nice hotel. Nice staff, clean rooms and great hot breakfast. The only down side is the shuttle service runs later than I would have liked and the pool is a little small. Overall a good hotel that is close to all the parks.

Room Tip: Upper front side floors give you a nicer view of the area.
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

We came back to our room and found our door unlocked. I pad and 2 kindles missing reported to police and hotel manager. So far almost 3 months later no one especially the manager has made no effort to contact us. I am brushed off each time when contacting him. These are individually owed hotels. The room had been cleaned by staff. And door looked like it was never closed. Manager said that day he would by computer what key card had been used last manager never did this. Do not stay here. Your valuable items are not safe

• Stayed: April 2014
8  Thank gail s
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel is located in a good area, pretty close to Walt Disney World. On the first day, when I opened the wardrobe door, the door was loose and came out on my hand. I requested it to be fixed but nobody came to fix it during my 15 days there. Cleaning was also not very good. The carpet at the hallway was completely dirty, and the one in the room as well. There was also a roach on the sink and the toilet lid was loose. The light in the bathroom was off on the right side and nobody came to change the light bulb so the bathroom light was very weak. The breakfast is good, and also the staff. Coffee and tea available 24 hours.

Stayed: July 2014