“excellent stay!”

Quality Inn at International Drive
Ranked #219 of 337 Hotels in Orlando

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (144)
  • Polish first
Tallahassee, United States
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Recently stayed at La Quinta on Jamaican Ct. in Orlando for an overnight business trip and appreciated all the amenities it has. Besides comfortable rooms it has the heated pool and Tiki Bar that I enjoy.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Miami Beach, Florida
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I was looking for friendly pet hotels near Orlando Fl, that wouldn't charge more for my dog than for myself when I found out La Quinta does not charge any fee at all (the other similar alternative would cost me about $400/night). The room was so clean I never would have thought they had dogs in that room before. Friendly staff, complementary breakfast pretty decent according to the rooms prices of course, and the location is great (not noisy but super close to a main avenue and shuttle station and so many restaurants. Even when it rained during my whole time in Orlando, this hotel made my stay definitely more placid.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Best time away from home. Beds were comfortable and pool was fantastic. Tiki bar never disappoints. Next time I will remind myself to order in food. We never noticed they had room service. All in all....la Quinta never disappoints our weekend getaways. Ahhhhh...

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Miami, Florida
Reviewed 1 May 2014

La Quinta lives up its name, value and service. I had to book another hotel because the one we were in was terrible. It was night and day. The staff super friendly. The room spacious and clean. I would definitely return with my family.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

rc
Reviewed 26 April 2014

My family and I stayed for 6 nights (5 adults, 2 kids). It was quite a memorable stay at the hotel and we enjoyed the overall ambience immensely. The service was outstanding especially with Greg at the ticketing desk and Gabriel at front desk. Despite asking a lot of questions, each one was answered to our satisfaction. My family
and I can truly say that this hotel was the best place to create family
memories in a comfortable environment.

Trinidad family.

• Stayed April 2014
Sturgis, Michigan
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Stayed 4 nights at the La Quinta in Orlando. Room was clean. Breakfast was OK but breakfast room crowded and small made it hard to make a waffle or anything else. We purchased park tickets and then found out the shuttle only went once in the morning and once at night. Take my advise stay in a Disney property where the buses run every 15 min. to 1/2 hour all the time. It made it hard to get to the places we wanted to go. So ended up paying for Taxi's most of the time.

Room Tip: lst floor rooms are better.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Orlando hotels
Florida Center
La Quinta Inn Orlando International Drive North
Comfort Inn International
#122 of 337 in Orlando
Rosen Inn
#107 of 337 in Orlando

Been to Quality Inn at International Drive? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn at International Drive

Property: Quality Inn at International Drive
Address: 8300 Jamaican Ct, Orlando, FL 32819-9313
Region: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Orlando
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#14 Best Value Hotel in Orlando
#121 Business Hotel in Orlando
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn at International Drive 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Quality Inn at International Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Orlando International Drive Hotel Orlando