“Perfect Hotel Near Airport”

Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel
Ranked #100 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 16 September 2013

After our cruise we stayed at the Renaissance near the airport, which was perfect. The Renaissance has a really nice pool, Very clean and updated rooms. The staff was so friendly and really made you smile. The hotel has a Airport shuttle that is complimentary but don't forget to tip. They work hard lifting all the heavy luggage so you don't have to.
I will stay here again if I ever get the opportunity to go back to orlando. Its nice knowing your in a clean room and so well taken care of. There is a restaurant in the hotel which we did not get the opportunity to eat at.
A+ Hotel

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

Our appreciation to you for your selection of Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel and your kind and upbeat review of our hotel during your recent visit to Orlando. We are simply delighted you had such a pleasant stay and I have shared your comments with all of our team. Your review has made our day!! Our staff looks forward to welcoming you back soon!

Jim Berkley

Write a ReviewReviews (1,126)

Reviewed 13 September 2013

This Marriott Renaissance Hotel in Orlando, Florida is located near Orlando International Airport, with easy access to main roads into the city. Every guest is greeted by a doorman with a smile on his face and a warm welcome in his voice. As you enter the lobby, you are welcomed by every staff member. Before reaching the front desk, staff is already welcoming you and is eager to be of service. Chelsea and Genalyn have been my main contacts. Their customer service skills and personalities make me feel like family during my stay. They make sure my reservation is accurate and quickly processed, so checking in is a breeze! There is always plenty of parking if needed in a secure lot adjacent to the hotel. The rooms are also very welcoming. They are well lighted, spacious, clean and fresh in appearance. I especially appreciate the amenities provided for my use. I travel to and from Orlando frequently and this Marriott Renaissance Hotel is my chosen place to stay. I highly recommend it and compliment the management and staff on their outstanding service, courtesy, respect and friendliness.

Room Tip: Rooms with queen beds are spacious.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank R B
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2013

We are so appreciative that you took the time to share this outstanding trip experience here at our Renaissance. Thank you so very much for your fabulous review. So glad that our hotel service teams provided these great experiences for you and your ongoing repeat usage of our hotel means the world to us! It is rewarding for us to learn how experienced travelers such as yourself view the hotel amenities and service. We love that you enjoy our “Renaissance Hospitality” and each and every one of the team in every department looks forward to your next visit. I will be sharing your review with the staff as well. Much appreciated!

Reviewed 13 September 2013

We stayed at the Renaissance because they provided their frequent flyers a better room rate than the Marriott across the street! If you pay them for your park and fly, your car stays parked for $2.00 per day while you go play somewhere....how can you beat that??? Marriott long term parking is $5.00 per day. MCO will set you back $17.00 per day to park. YOU do the MATH!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the nice review of your visit to our Renaissance and we sincerely are grateful for the kudos on our Renaissance's upscale experience in comparison to others. So glad that our parking amenity added to your enjoyable stay as we do offer some exceptional parking deals to help our guests. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to Orlando.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

From check in to departure this property exceeds in customer service!!! Like all Renaissance Hotels, the hip, contemporary vibe is alive and well at the Orlando Airport. Great lounge and bar with incredible service from Alberto & Yvonne. Amazing flamenco guitarist in the lobby. This property has got some great leadership and it shows by the caring customer driven staff. Thanks for the wonderful experience at your fine hotel, we will be back.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2013

Much thanks for such a delightful review of our hotel. I'm so excited to share your awesome feedback with our Renaissance team! Wonderful recognition of Alberto and Yvonne from our lounge - they will love to see this! This experience is absolutely the level of service we aim for. We are already looking forward to your return! Sincerely glad you enjoyed the live R Life lobby entertainment and our modern vibe. Again, thank you for taking the time to review and share your experience with fellow travelers.

Reviewed 11 September 2013

There are so many things to appreciate about this hotel. The gym was terrific, the room was nice, loved the bed and the shower. Finally a hotel with enough plugs on the desk. Why can't more hotels figure this out?

I usually stay in chains that provide free internet and breakfast, so having to pay for these wasn't great. But the room rate was good, so no big deal.

The only complaint I had was that crazy star design right in the middle of the bathroom mirror. At 6'4", it was directly in front of my eyes! Since that is the worst complaint I had, you can tell I was complete satisfied.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2013

We were so happy to see your delightful review and hearing that our hotel delivered to your expectations. I am glad that the guestroom features pleased you so nicely. Understand what you mean about the mirror design. Our Renaissance staff members are passionate when it comes to taking care of our guests and providing memorable experiences. Again, thanks for taking the time post a review and I've shared your comments about your stay with our team and we do hope you will visit our hotel again soon!

Reviewed 11 September 2013

My stay at the hotel was good except that our bathroom had a strange smell. This affected our stay there because the smell would spread to the entire room and it was hard to sleep/breath with the bathroom door open. Other than that, everything else was good.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for your candid review of our hotel. Extremely disappointing for our team to see that your hotel stay with us fell below expectations. This is definitely a non-typical experience at our Renaissance and do hope you'll accept our sincere apology for this less than satisfactory stay at our hotel. I certainly would like to have a second opportunity to make things right with you and get a little more data (if you are willing to share) of your stay dates and room number to allow us to dig deeper to the root of the reported issues. You may reach out to me personally at jberkley@jhmhotels.com if you are willing to allow us to research your concerns. Again thank you for your feedback and I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Rae Jean and Ruth were very friendly and accomidating to us. We were there for a MS function.Rae Jean fixed my coffee perfectly. I said lots of cream and lots of sugar and that how she brought! I was very impressed. I also liked the decor of the hotel. And the friendliness of all the staff we encountered. Thank you for your help! Also one of my friends doesn't eat meat and Rae Jean fixed her a plate with no meat, that was impressive, most places would say,"take it off" or "don't eat it", but she actually took the time to fix it. Thank you so much!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2013

Thanks so much for the pleasant trip experience you posted about your recent stay with us here at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel. Your great comments about Rae Jean and Ruth make our day here at the Renaissance! The team here thrives on this type of guest experience feedback and I've shared your comments with the entire hotel management team. We look forward to you returning again soon.