“Great Hotel Near Airport”

Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel
Ranked #87 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I just spent a night at this hotel so that I could be near the airport. The hotel has a beautiful lobby, and the staff was very welcoming. Ann Marie was especially courteous, and helped me to my room since I had a number of bags with me. She later called me to make sure that the room was to my satisfaction, and to see if there was anything else she could do for me. I also spent some time at the bar for some appetizers and dessert. The staff there was also very friendly, and eager to please us. The complimentary airport shuttle was a bonus. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2013

Thank you for the fabulous review. We are glad that our hotel provided this great experience for you and mentioning Ann Marie by name means the world to us! She's one of our best for sure. It is rewarding for us to learn how experienced travelers such as yourself view the hotel amenities and service. We love that you enjoy our “Renaissance Hospitality” and each and every one of the team in every department looks forward to your next visit. I will be sharing your review with the staff as well. Much appreciated!

Jim Berkley

Write a ReviewReviews (1,121)

Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

Susan, Carolyn and crew were fantastic and cudos to the chef team for providing us with some amazing food for our Florida Realtors conference. GREAT hotel and great job by the staff! I'm sure we will be back again for another visit

• Stayed: September 2013
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2013

Thanks very much for your great Trip Advisor review.We love hearing feedback from our guests and sincerely appreciate the wonderful remarks that you have provided. Great to have your group here again and I will share these with our staff and truly appreciate the special mentions of our banquet services team that you gave the awesome recognition too!! I will certainly share with them personally. We look forward to having you here again very soon!

Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

The rooms are great and the staff is awesome especially Susan, Tim, Carla, Alsee and Mel in the food service area! Location is ok based on proxmeity to air port and too far from international drive but overall great!

• Stayed: September 2013

Thank you so very much for your wonderful Renaissance experience review.We truly enjoy hearing feedback from our guests and sincerely appreciate the glowing remarks that you have provided. I will share these with our staff and truly appreciate the recognitions of our banquet services team by name. I will certainly share with them personally. We look forward to having you here again very soon!

Reviewed 19 September 2013

The hotel staff were fabulous. We held a workshop and a reception. RaeJean was a wonderful host and the food delighted all our guests. We appreciate the work the staff did and look forward to hosting another event there next year! Thank you RaeJean,Tim, Susan and Edgar!

Room Tip: rooms on the lower floors seem quieter and cooler (temp)
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2013

Thanks for the wonderful words and great review on your recent meeting. Our banquet team enjoys so much seeing the recognition you have provided. Our Banquet Service team is currently ranked #1 in the Renaissance brand system and we are very proud of them. I will share your review with our whole staff and again thanks so much for the nice review.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

After our cruise we stayed at the Renaissance near the airport, which was perfect. The Renaissance has a really nice pool, Very clean and updated rooms. The staff was so friendly and really made you smile. The hotel has a Airport shuttle that is complimentary but don't forget to tip. They work hard lifting all the heavy luggage so you don't have to.
I will stay here again if I ever get the opportunity to go back to orlando. Its nice knowing your in a clean room and so well taken care of. There is a restaurant in the hotel which we did not get the opportunity to eat at.
A+ Hotel

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

Our appreciation to you for your selection of Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel and your kind and upbeat review of our hotel during your recent visit to Orlando. We are simply delighted you had such a pleasant stay and I have shared your comments with all of our team. Your review has made our day!! Our staff looks forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 13 September 2013

This Marriott Renaissance Hotel in Orlando, Florida is located near Orlando International Airport, with easy access to main roads into the city. Every guest is greeted by a doorman with a smile on his face and a warm welcome in his voice. As you enter the lobby, you are welcomed by every staff member. Before reaching the front desk, staff is already welcoming you and is eager to be of service. Chelsea and Genalyn have been my main contacts. Their customer service skills and personalities make me feel like family during my stay. They make sure my reservation is accurate and quickly processed, so checking in is a breeze! There is always plenty of parking if needed in a secure lot adjacent to the hotel. The rooms are also very welcoming. They are well lighted, spacious, clean and fresh in appearance. I especially appreciate the amenities provided for my use. I travel to and from Orlando frequently and this Marriott Renaissance Hotel is my chosen place to stay. I highly recommend it and compliment the management and staff on their outstanding service, courtesy, respect and friendliness.

Room Tip: Rooms with queen beds are spacious.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank R B
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2013

We are so appreciative that you took the time to share this outstanding trip experience here at our Renaissance. Thank you so very much for your fabulous review. So glad that our hotel service teams provided these great experiences for you and your ongoing repeat usage of our hotel means the world to us! It is rewarding for us to learn how experienced travelers such as yourself view the hotel amenities and service. We love that you enjoy our “Renaissance Hospitality” and each and every one of the team in every department looks forward to your next visit. I will be sharing your review with the staff as well. Much appreciated!

Reviewed 13 September 2013

We stayed at the Renaissance because they provided their frequent flyers a better room rate than the Marriott across the street! If you pay them for your park and fly, your car stays parked for $2.00 per day while you go play somewhere....how can you beat that??? Marriott long term parking is $5.00 per day. MCO will set you back $17.00 per day to park. YOU do the MATH!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the nice review of your visit to our Renaissance and we sincerely are grateful for the kudos on our Renaissance's upscale experience in comparison to others. So glad that our parking amenity added to your enjoyable stay as we do offer some exceptional parking deals to help our guests. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to Orlando.