“Good Hotel, Very Nice Club Lounge”

Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel
Ranked #88 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I have started to stay here over the Marriott accross the street because the rooms and a bit nicer and the Club Lounge is very nice. The Club Lounge always has a good selection of food and beverages and the host, Tatiana, is always pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank rsjg911
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

We appreciate the great review - so glad you are staying with us now! Our team thrives on seeing and hearing how they are doing in the eyes of our customers and your review has made Tatiana's day! Thanks so much for the recognition you have given her and for your loyalty to our Renaissance when traveling to Orlando. Hope you are our guest again soon!

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Had a great stay and the hotel staff treated me like a rock star! Plenty of good restaurants within walking distance and close to the airport. For those of you looking to hold a business meeting the hotel has plenty of meeting rooms.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Thank you for your nice review of our Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel. We appreciate your positive comments about our hotel and location and sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post your thoughts for others to review. We hope to have you as a return guest soon. Thanks!

Reviewed 3 May 2014

I had an unpleasant experience turned into a great one by the Renaissance Orlando Airport. I had a flight delay and had to stay overnight in Orlando. I was exhausted and a bit fed up. When I got to the hotel I realized the airline and I had both forgotten that they had my drivers license. The amazing staff, esp. the driver Willy, made the arrangements and went back to the airport to get my license for me. How cool is that!

I ordered dinner. It came quickly and was healthy and delicious.

Great hotel, great service. Love them!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

We appreciate the kind review & glad we were a welcome oasis for you after some harrowing airline delays and discomfort. I have already showed Willy your review and he was so pleased to be recognized in your posting. Really great to see that your in-room dining experience exceeded your expectations. Our culinary team takes great pride in preparing & presenting delicious meals for weary travelers such as yourself that evening. Thanks again for posting & do hope we have you as our guest again one day.

Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

It's my fourth time at this hotel. Every time I'm pleasantly surprised with my experience. The rooms are always clean and it seems like the staff (even without knowing my frequent stays at this place) treat me better every day. David at the restaurant downstairs was great and his smile and willingness to serve are unforgettable. Even though this hotel is not close to the attractions, it's conveniently located for access to everywhere you want to go, even the attractions. They have several restaurants within walking distance to satisfy every desire.
I used the gym as well and it's pretty nice and with everything you need to keep in shape during the stay and the pool has an oasis feel to it. Secluded and quiet.
This hotel is a long time favorite of mine and I intend to stay here again with my brother in the next weeks to come. I strongly recommend it!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2014

The entire Renaissance team thanks you for the delightful trip report you have shared with everyone. It's wonderful to see that you enjoyed the hotel's offerings and we are so grateful for the details you write of about the many enjoyable experiences with multiple stays at our hotel. Thanks for recognizing our staff and for the nice mention of David from Frescos who truly is one of our best!! I've shared a copy of this trip review with our whole staff. They will be so happy to see this! Thank you.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Stayed for a night prior to leaving for a cruise. The hotel looks like the hotel from the early 80s in places but the lobby was nice and fresh as well as the rooms. Front desk staff was friendly and quick to check us in. Room was clean, decent furnishing but did have a slight A/C smell but not enough for us to request a new room. Bed was comfortable and all in all the room provided a good stay for the evening before our cruise. Special note to the concierge room staff as they were very helpful an friendly and even re-setup breakfast when we arrived late in the AM. Would stay again if needed a hotel close to the airport but if in Orlando for the sights I would gravitate towards other Marriott properties.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Thank you for staying with us and providing this positive recap of your recent visit. We are pleased that our property and staff provided a nice experience and your remarks about our opportunity areas are greatly appreciated. We look forward to serving you again when your travels bring you to Orlando.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I took my wife to the Fresco Place last night for her birthday and I must say, both her and I were blown away by the service and also the quality of the food. My wife, who never finishes her steak, devoured it, and mine was exceptional too. The server, Amy, was very understanding to the fact that we had a toddler with us, and did everything possible to accommodate her and make her feel comfortable. We will certainly return, and will recommend them to anyone looking for fine dining.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

We are grateful for the kind review regarding your visit with us recently. Our Frescos service team enjoys so much seeing the recognition by individual names you have provided and I'll be sure that iAmy receives a copy of your review. We appreciate all the nice things you mention about our hotel and services and really appreciate the time taken to post this review. Thanks so much and we hope to have you again soon here at the Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Isa Pappagallo, a Food & Beverage supervisor, provided exceptional customer service in the wake of a minor inconvenience in the dinning hall. My waitress Amy provided outstanding service and recommended a fine main course dinner as well as a low sugar dessert. Both Isa and Amy provided a warm and friendly environment which made my solo dining much enjoyable.

Room Tip: Rooms a sound proof which is important near an airport