Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel
US$266
US$107
US$91
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$105
US$526
US$449
US$505
US$428
Agoda.com
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$213
Orbitz.com
1,143 results
All reviewsorlando airportthe concierge loungean early morning flightmeeting roomthe shuttle drivernext morningport canaveralvery nice hotelrental carup to datefitness centerper daymini fridgeupon checklobbymcomarriott
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I usually stay at the full service Marriott accross the street. I decided to give this property a try. I am very glad I did. The rooms are newer and nicer. The staff was friendly and professional. The food service was great. No complaints at all. This place is a no brainer. I will stay here every time I come to Orlando.

3  Thank Gregory D
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

WOW -- Thank you very much for taking the time to share the wonderful review about your recent stay with us. We are delighted our staff and hotel provided a great experience for you and we appreciate you making us your #1 choice for the Orlando airport area for future stays. Your review will be shared with my whole team. Thanks again so much for such a delightful trip report and we will see you soon on your next stay!

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Extremely friendly staff. We got off a cruise ship at 8am. I called hotel to see if we could check in early. They said we could come anytime. We had 3 rooms and they found them together. Had planned to just unload and go back out and find something to do. The kids found the pool and decided they would rather just stay. Beautiful hotel and beautiful big pool with cabanas and chairs. Plenty of towels. A lady came around asking if we needed anything from the bar or restaurant. I travel a lot and am Marriott platinum. One of nicer airport hotels I've seen.

• Stayed: May 2014
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Thank you so much for the wonderful review about your recent stay with us at Renaissance Orlando Airport. We are delighted our staff and hotel facility provided a memorable guest experience for you and so glad we were able to honor the early check in that you required.. We so appreciate the positive comments & especially about our great pool area which does have a very "non-airport" feel to it! Our entire hotel service team enjoys seeing these type of reviews and I've shared your comments with our whole staff. Glad that you will be with us again soon as a guest.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

The Council of Language Arts Supervisors (CLAS) is a collection of public school district supervisors of literacy. We met twice per year for professional growth and knowledge-building. The team at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel has been tremendous in their detailed support of our efforts to meet in a fiscally responsible manner. Cynthia Feliciano and Susan Muscarella, in particular, went out of their way to ensure that our conference was successful. Thanks also to Tito, Dane, and Mike for their generous help.

2  Thank paul h
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your excellent meeting experience with us. We truly enjoy reading these type of reviews and it was a pleasure to host the CLAS group. Your recognition of so many of our Renaissance Ambassadors by name is tremendous and I will share this review with all of them. We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel, that your meetings went well and that our staff took great care of you and your meeting attendees. We look forward to hosting your company again soon!

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Beautiful hotel to hold conferences in and great internal catering services. Edgar was one of the catering attendants I noticed who did an excellent job of taking care of a large conference. I know everyone appreciated the friendly and personable service!

1  Thank Traveler9983

Greetings from the Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel. We were so pleased to see your delightful review and reading that our meetings & events teams delivered exceptional service for your event! Again, thanks for taking the time post a review, for the recognition of Edgar, and I've shared your comments about your meeting with our team! Looking forward to hosting your next one!

Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Recently updated hotel is very clean and well appointed. Breakfast buffet was fresh and fully stocked. I was here on a short business stay and would stay again. Very good price also. Very nice staff anf good customer service - I left an item in my room and housekeeping promptly labelled it and delivered it to the from desk.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank travellogger411
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

We appreciate very much the wonderful review about your stay with us. We truly enjoy hearing feedback from our guests and sincerely thank you for the positive remarks that you have provided. So glad our staff recovered your item left behind and was able to get it to you promptly. I will share your review with our staff and truly appreciate the kind words. We hope to have you as return guest soon.