“Class All The Way!”

Ranked #79 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Class All The Way!”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

This was my second opportunity to stay at the Renaissance Orlando Hotel Airport, and my experience was even better this time (May 14-16, 2014). The staff was courteous, professional and attentive...as soon as I entered the hotel. The service provided by the hotel team was top notch, and always delivered with a smile. My room was comfortable...I slept like a baby!...clean and well appointed. The mini-fridge and microwave are a plus! The atmosphere in the lounge was fun and energetic...and the bar staff were all very friendly. It was our evening meeting place. I was there to attend a conference, and the service provided to all of us was superb. Beautiful lobby, super-nice gym, and easy to get to. Also very close to Florida Mall! I will definitely stay here again!

2 Thank tlc311
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Myself and my team thank you so much for the wonderful review of your visit to our Renaissance and we sincerely are grateful for the glowing feedback on our Renaissance staff service experiences, hotel amenities & our premium location. Your loyalty and multiple visits with our hotel are so much appreciated. So glad that you took the time to share your thoughts with other travelers & we look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to Orlando.

Jim Berkley

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (162)
Laguna Hills, CA
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I was staying at the Renaissance and stopped into the restaurant for breakfast. I ordered an egg white omelet with mushrooms and spinich. When it came out it was the fluffiest, non-greasy, most delicious omelet I've ever had. I mentioned it to my server, David, who promptly brought out Erika S., the head chef. Great service! Great breakfast! Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I was next to the elevators and didn't hear a thing.
2 Thank Esbart
Thank you so very much from all of us here at the Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel for your glowing review. So glad that you loved our Egg White Omelette!! We were so pleased to see your delightful feedback and hearing that our team delivered exceptional service. We truly thrive on hearing how we are doing in the eyes of our customers because our Renaissance ambassadors are passionate when it comes to taking care of our guests and providing memorable experiences. It's a treat for our associates Erika and David who you called out by name on their service & product delivery and I'll personally be recognizing each of them. Again, thanks for taking the time post a review and for recommending us. We do hope you will visit our hotel again soon and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Itasca, Illinois
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I was recently on a business trip to Orlando and chose to stay at the Renaissance Orlando Hotel. My experience was outstanding. Beautiful, updated facility. Spacious and Modern room. great Restaurant. The people were very friendly and helpful. Very nice outdoor swimming pool and very conveniently located to Orlando International Airport. I highly recommend it.

Green Features: The Hotel offers many eco-friendly choices to include recycling containers, window shading and organic toiletries.
3 Thank Keith G
Your kind review of our hotel and our friendly staff was such a pleasure to see. We are delighted that our hotel exceeded your expectations for this business trip. Our entire hotel service staff thrive on hearing feedback about our guest's experiences while staying with us. I will share this with everyone and we truly look forward to having you back soon!

North Carolina
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I visited this hotel for the ATS Conference in April. My coworkers and I were served by a waiter named "David." He was very friendly and went beyond the call of duty to make our morning each day! I am late sharing this review, but wanted David to know we appreciated his service!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank LLAW007
We are pleased to hear that your ATS conference was such a success and that the Renaissance Orlando Airport greatly contributed to it. Thank you for complimenting our associates and our hotel. Our banquet services team is highly ranked in the Renaissance system and your outstanding comments give great motivation to the team to strive for success. We hope to have you as a guest again one day. Until then, stay well and thank you again for your business and the great review.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I usually stay at the full service Marriott accross the street. I decided to give this property a try. I am very glad I did. The rooms are newer and nicer. The staff was friendly and professional. The food service was great. No complaints at all. This place is a no brainer. I will stay here every time I come to Orlando.

3 Thank Gregory D
WOW -- Thank you very much for taking the time to share the wonderful review about your recent stay with us. We are delighted our staff and hotel provided a great experience for you and we appreciate you making us your #1 choice for the Orlando airport area for future stays. Your review will be shared with my whole team. Thanks again so much for such a delightful trip report and we will see you soon on your next stay!

Fort Collins, Colorado
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Extremely friendly staff. We got off a cruise ship at 8am. I called hotel to see if we could check in early. They said we could come anytime. We had 3 rooms and they found them together. Had planned to just unload and go back out and find something to do. The kids found the pool and decided they would rather just stay. Beautiful hotel and beautiful big pool with cabanas and chairs. Plenty of towels. A lady came around asking if we needed anything from the bar or restaurant. I travel a lot and am Marriott platinum. One of nicer airport hotels I've seen.

• Stayed May 2014
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Thank you so much for the wonderful review about your recent stay with us at Renaissance Orlando Airport. We are delighted our staff and hotel facility provided a memorable guest experience for you and so glad we were able to honor the early check in that you required.. We so appreciate the positive comments & especially about our great pool area which does have a very "non-airport" feel to it! Our entire hotel service team enjoys seeing these type of reviews and I've shared your comments with our whole staff. Glad that you will be with us again soon as a guest.

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 16 May 2014

The Council of Language Arts Supervisors (CLAS) is a collection of public school district supervisors of literacy. We met twice per year for professional growth and knowledge-building. The team at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel has been tremendous in their detailed support of our efforts to meet in a fiscally responsible manner. Cynthia Feliciano and Susan Muscarella, in particular, went out of their way to ensure that our conference was successful. Thanks also to Tito, Dane, and Mike for their generous help.

2 Thank paul h
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 18 May 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your excellent meeting experience with us. We truly enjoy reading these type of reviews and it was a pleasure to host the CLAS group. Your recognition of so many of our Renaissance Ambassadors by name is tremendous and I will share this review with all of them. We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel, that your meetings went well and that our staff took great care of you and your meeting attendees. We look forward to hosting your company again soon!