Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel
Hotels.com
US$105
US$90
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
US$424
US$386
  • Restaurant
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$141
Hotels.com
US$526
US$449
US$540
US$404
Orbitz.com
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$213
Travelocity
US$739
US$635
1,143 results
All reviewsorlando airportthe concierge loungean early morning flightmeeting roomthe shuttle drivernext morningport canaveralvery nice hotelrental carup to datefitness centerper daymini fridgeupon checklobbymcomarriott
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I recently stayed at the Renaissance Orlando Hotel for the first time and really enjoyed it. The staff was exceptional and the room was fabulous. I will definitely stay again on my next business trip!

2  Thank oknewby23
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Thank you so much for the excellent review! We are very happy that our hotel service teams provided these great experiences for you and when someone writes such a nice account of their hotel stay it means the world to us! It is rewarding for us to learn how experienced travelers such as yourself view the hotel amenities and service. We love that you enjoyed our “Renaissance Hospitality” and each and every one of the team in every department looks forward to your next visit. I will be sharing your review with the staff as well. Much appreciated!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Our company held an all day continuing education meeting for pharmacy owners. We also had a separate exhibit area which held 15 exhibit booths and also was the center of all meal and break functions for the day. The staff at this hotel is top notch. I am mentioning several people by name, although I know there are more. Tito handled meeting set up Saturday evening for arrivals. He made certain all exhibit boxes and pallets were properly set up and waiting for the vendors to arrive. Edgar managed our catering and food for the meeting day. Every set up and transition worked perfectly. His follow up person. (Linda I think) handled the rest of the evening perfectly as well. Lisa was our event planner. Each component of the meeting went off without a hitch. She was a joy to work with throughout the planning session. If you are having a meeting for 75 or fewer attendees, you cannot miss if you use this property. The lobby, bar, restaurant, meeting rooms are all beautifully maintained. The sleeping rooms are also spacious and enjoyable. (Rodney from the restaurant) served our breakfast the final morning and worked smoothly with our breakfast/meeting

2  Thank Cindy M
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

We simply love hearing that our hotel & staff delivered an exceptional meeting experience with us. Your recognition of so many of our Renaissance Ambassadors by name is tremendous and I will share this review with all of them. We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel, that your meetings went well and that our staff took great care of you and your meeting attendees. We look forward to having you as a return guest one day.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I absolutely love this place! From the welcome you receive when you arrive to the great customer service from all levels of staff - I couldn't recommend a greater place to stay when you go to Orlando...for business or even just plain fun! The Renaissance Orlando Airport hotel is where I love to stay when I have to travel to FL for business!

• Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank Mhalvo1

Thank you very much for the awesome review you posted about your stay with us. We are delighted our staff and hotel provided a great experience for you and we appreciate the positive comments about all of our amenities and features. I've shared your outstanding comments with our team. Your loyalty to the Renaissance brand, and to our hotel with this being your favorite area hotel, is much appreciated & we do hope to have you as a guest again in the near future!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

This was my second opportunity to stay at the Renaissance Orlando Hotel Airport, and my experience was even better this time (May 14-16, 2014). The staff was courteous, professional and attentive...as soon as I entered the hotel. The service provided by the hotel team was top notch, and always delivered with a smile. My room was comfortable...I slept like a baby!...clean and well appointed. The mini-fridge and microwave are a plus! The atmosphere in the lounge was fun and energetic...and the bar staff were all very friendly. It was our evening meeting place. I was there to attend a conference, and the service provided to all of us was superb. Beautiful lobby, super-nice gym, and easy to get to. Also very close to Florida Mall! I will definitely stay here again!

2  Thank tlc311
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Myself and my team thank you so much for the wonderful review of your visit to our Renaissance and we sincerely are grateful for the glowing feedback on our Renaissance staff service experiences, hotel amenities & our premium location. Your loyalty and multiple visits with our hotel are so much appreciated. So glad that you took the time to share your thoughts with other travelers & we look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to Orlando.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I was staying at the Renaissance and stopped into the restaurant for breakfast. I ordered an egg white omelet with mushrooms and spinich. When it came out it was the fluffiest, non-greasy, most delicious omelet I've ever had. I mentioned it to my server, David, who promptly brought out Erika S., the head chef. Great service! Great breakfast! Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I was next to the elevators and didn't hear a thing.
2  Thank Esbart

Thank you so very much from all of us here at the Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel for your glowing review. So glad that you loved our Egg White Omelette!! We were so pleased to see your delightful feedback and hearing that our team delivered exceptional service. We truly thrive on hearing how we are doing in the eyes of our customers because our Renaissance ambassadors are passionate when it comes to taking care of our guests and providing memorable experiences. It's a treat for our associates Erika and David who you called out by name on their service & product delivery and I'll personally be recognizing each of them. Again, thanks for taking the time post a review and for recommending us. We do hope you will visit our hotel again soon and we look forward to serving you in the future.