“Great value, awesome property, close to airport”

Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel
Ranked #84 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 29 May 2014

The property is updated, a great design, very friendly staff, awesome beds. I would highly recommend this property if you in need of quiet accommodations near MCO pick the Renaissance. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank John H
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

We sincerely appreciate that you took the time to share your great experience with us. Thank you for the wonderful comments about our great guest service & our comfortable guestrooms and we are very delighted that your experience exceeded your expectations. So glad that we are your #1 Orlando airport area hotel. Thank you for your loyal support of our hotel.

There are newer reviews for Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here one night pre-cruise and we really enjoyed it. Even though we got in past midnight, I simply called the shuttle driver who arrived within five minutes and took us back to the hotel. The entire staff was A+. When I arrived, I told them about how I had lost my luggage and they offered to give me basic toiletries and accessories, which I thought was quite kind. They also had a little hole-in-the-wall shop with food and basic supplies right next to the front desk, which I thought was a nice little touch.
Rooms were VERY nice, spacious, updated - as were the bathrooms. My only gripe is that breakfast here is ridiculously overpriced, compared to many Orlando airport hotels that offer a free continental type breakfast. Next morning called the shuttle and again promptly returned us to the airport even though it was just the two of us. Everyone was exceptionally nice, beds were comfortable, and the hotel was quiet.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank hollyx113
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

We are grateful for your awesome review and are so glad our hotel and staff provided this memorable experience for you. I'll be sure to share this review with the whole team. Everyone of our Renaissance Ambassadors love to hear about our guest's experience and so appreciate the kind words. Hope to have you return to the Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel soon!!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Ive never had such a pleasurable experience in a hotel until I stayed at the Renaissance.. I'll do it over and over again. The staff is wonderful they made me feel like I wasnt just a guest but more like a family member.

• Stayed: May 2014
5  Thank goff2goff2000

Thanks for the wonderful words and great review on your stay with us at Renaissance. Our entire hotel team enjoys so much seeing the satisfaction you write of and so glad that we made you feel as family while with us! We appreciate all the nice things you mention about our hotel and services and really appreciate the time taken to post this review. Thanks so much for the nice review. Hope to have you as our guest again very soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed here on our first night of vacation after a late flight in. I was immediately impressed by the cool retro decor and huge fancy lobby. Check in was super quick/easy. There were folks enjoying the bar area but we headed to our room and ordered room service which was surprisingly tasty and fast. The room was super comfy and had fancy Aveda bath products. Towels and sheets were soft and the bed comfy. The whole place was super clean and the staff was very accommodating, friendly and professional. By far my favorite part was the breakfast. The mango smoothie, the goat cheese omelet, the super service... very impressed and I am quite high maintenance.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lorrie C

What a wonderful review!!!! Thank you so much. So glad that you loved our great breakfast and our mango smoothies which are a signature of our hotel. We were so pleased to see your delightful feedback and hearing that our team delivered exceptional service. We truly thrive on hearing how we are doing in the eyes of our customers.Again, thanks for taking the time post a review and for recommending us. We do hope you will visit our hotel again soon and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Staying here on business trip as it is closer to the business meeting location and it is by the airport. Though the main lobby is very welcoming, the room given to me is okay and the bathroom needs TLC. Also noticed ants in the room which makes me concerned about the maintenance fo the facility.

The parking fee is outragious $14.00 per night for self parking and $16.00 for valet parking.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your review from your recent visit with us. Our team strives to live up to the expectations of all of our guests and their needs. Your review indicates not all was up to par for your stay and I personally apologize that we fell short. I will certainly share this review with the team and we would love to have a second opportunity to make things right with you and do hope that you will choose to return and that your next stay is better. Thank you again for the review.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

This is the 3rd meeting we have conducted at this particular hotel. The staff is top notch and will ensure your experience is tremendous. Stacy was our acct manager and is extremely competent and very friendly. No request was too hard for her. The staff who helped us with the food set-up by our training rooms were very pleasant. It was a pleasure to work with this group. We will use this hotel again without hesitation.

Room Tip: Our rooms had a small fridge that is helpful to keep your water and sodas nice and cold. The beds a...
1  Thank Bob J

Thanks for the wonderful words and great review on your recent third meeting with our Renaissance. Stacy enjoyed seeing you mention her name - she is the best!!! Our banquet team enjoys so much seeing the recognition you have provided. Our Banquet Service team is currently ranked very highly in the Renaissance brand system and we are very proud of them. We appreciate the excellent perspective you have written of and are thrilled that you loved our hotel. I will share your review with our whole staff and again thanks so much for the nice review and your ongoing loyalty.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I recently stayed at the Renaissance Orlando Hotel for the first time and really enjoyed it. The staff was exceptional and the room was fabulous. I will definitely stay again on my next business trip!

2  Thank oknewby23

Thank you so much for the excellent review! We are very happy that our hotel service teams provided these great experiences for you and when someone writes such a nice account of their hotel stay it means the world to us! It is rewarding for us to learn how experienced travelers such as yourself view the hotel amenities and service. We love that you enjoyed our “Renaissance Hospitality” and each and every one of the team in every department looks forward to your next visit. I will be sharing your review with the staff as well. Much appreciated!