“Excellent Experience!!”

Ranked #74 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
Coral Springs, Florida
“Excellent Experience!!”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We stayed here in late May and we were extremely happy with our experience! The staff was professional and helpful. The breakfast was perfect. Made to order eggs, hot bagels and yummy coffee! Got the day started off wonderfully! The room was clean and very nice. Great location as well! We will definitely be back!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank jmgpgg
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Thank you so much for the awesome review you posted about your stay with us last month. We are delighted our staff and hotel provided a great experience for you, our culinary team says THANK YOU for the breakfast compliments, and we appreciate the positive comments. I've shared your review with our team. We do hope to have you as a guest again one day!

Jim Berkley

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (158)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I always have a wonderful experience here....from the facility through the staff. I would highly reccommend this to anyone!!! I have stayed here dozens of times!!! it is located right by the airport....great pool.....nice workout room....very friendly people!

3 Thank thomas z
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 31 May 2014
Your postive review of our hotel is greatly appreciated! I will share this with all of our staff here at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel and we take great pride in delivering the execllent service and products experience that you wrote of. Thank you for staying with us so frequently and we sincerely hope that you are a return guest soon with us. Thanks again!

Cumberland, Rhode Island
Reviewed 29 May 2014

The property is updated, a great design, very friendly staff, awesome beds. I would highly recommend this property if you in need of quiet accommodations near MCO pick the Renaissance. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank John H
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
We sincerely appreciate that you took the time to share your great experience with us. Thank you for the wonderful comments about our great guest service & our comfortable guestrooms and we are very delighted that your experience exceeded your expectations. So glad that we are your #1 Orlando airport area hotel. Thank you for your loyal support of our hotel.

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here one night pre-cruise and we really enjoyed it. Even though we got in past midnight, I simply called the shuttle driver who arrived within five minutes and took us back to the hotel. The entire staff was A+. When I arrived, I told them about how I had lost my luggage and they offered to give me basic toiletries and accessories, which I thought was quite kind. They also had a little hole-in-the-wall shop with food and basic supplies right next to the front desk, which I thought was a nice little touch.
Rooms were VERY nice, spacious, updated - as were the bathrooms. My only gripe is that breakfast here is ridiculously overpriced, compared to many Orlando airport hotels that offer a free continental type breakfast. Next morning called the shuttle and again promptly returned us to the airport even though it was just the two of us. Everyone was exceptionally nice, beds were comfortable, and the hotel was quiet.

4 Thank hollyx113
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
We are grateful for your awesome review and are so glad our hotel and staff provided this memorable experience for you. I'll be sure to share this review with the whole team. Everyone of our Renaissance Ambassadors love to hear about our guest's experience and so appreciate the kind words. Hope to have you return to the Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel soon!!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Ive never had such a pleasurable experience in a hotel until I stayed at the Renaissance.. I'll do it over and over again. The staff is wonderful they made me feel like I wasnt just a guest but more like a family member.

• Stayed May 2014
5 Thank goff2goff2000
Thanks for the wonderful words and great review on your stay with us at Renaissance. Our entire hotel team enjoys so much seeing the satisfaction you write of and so glad that we made you feel as family while with us! We appreciate all the nice things you mention about our hotel and services and really appreciate the time taken to post this review. Thanks so much for the nice review. Hope to have you as our guest again very soon.

Charlottesville, Virginia
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed here on our first night of vacation after a late flight in. I was immediately impressed by the cool retro decor and huge fancy lobby. Check in was super quick/easy. There were folks enjoying the bar area but we headed to our room and ordered room service which was surprisingly tasty and fast. The room was super comfy and had fancy Aveda bath products. Towels and sheets were soft and the bed comfy. The whole place was super clean and the staff was very accommodating, friendly and professional. By far my favorite part was the breakfast. The mango smoothie, the goat cheese omelet, the super service... very impressed and I am quite high maintenance.

2 Thank Lorrie C
What a wonderful review!!!! Thank you so much. So glad that you loved our great breakfast and our mango smoothies which are a signature of our hotel. We were so pleased to see your delightful feedback and hearing that our team delivered exceptional service. We truly thrive on hearing how we are doing in the eyes of our customers.Again, thanks for taking the time post a review and for recommending us. We do hope you will visit our hotel again soon and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Gainesville, Virginia
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Staying here on business trip as it is closer to the business meeting location and it is by the airport. Though the main lobby is very welcoming, the room given to me is okay and the bathroom needs TLC. Also noticed ants in the room which makes me concerned about the maintenance fo the facility.

The parking fee is outragious $14.00 per night for self parking and $16.00 for valet parking.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your review from your recent visit with us. Our team strives to live up to the expectations of all of our guests and their needs. Your review indicates not all was up to par for your stay and I personally apologize that we fell short. I will certainly share this review with the team and we would love to have a second opportunity to make things right with you and do hope that you will choose to return and that your next stay is better. Thank you again for the review.