Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel
Great 4.5/5
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
1,136 results
All reviewsorlando airportthe concierge loungean early morning flightmeeting roomthe shuttle drivernext morningport canaveralvery nice hotelrental carup to datefitness centerper daymini fridgeupon checklobbymcomarriott
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I have stayed at this hotel multiple times for both business and leisure. This stay was on 5/29/14. The service is always exceptional and I have yet to meet a staff member who isn't courteous and helpful. The close proximity to the Orlando Airport is a huge plus. The rooms and facilities are extremely well maintained. The food is very good, much better than you expect at a hotel. Also there are numerous restaurants within walking distance or a very short drive. Especially nice since they have a great Bar. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.

Room Tip: The higher floor the better. Try to get on the Concierge level. No kids.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank adams291
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

It's delightful to see the great review you have written about your recent stay with us. I'm glad that our hotel product and staff provided an exceptional experience. Our staff takes great pride in doing so and I will share your review with my team. Thank you again and safe travels until we see you again!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Stayed here two nights before a cruise in late May 2014. Called the front desk upon arrival into the airport and within 15 minutes the shuttle showed to take us to the hotel. Being a Marriott Platinum member, I really appreciate being acknowledged upon check in, and the front desk did just that with an upgrade waiting for me. The first night my partner and I enjoyed dinner at the hotel in the Fresco Restaurant. The Beaulieu Vineyard Cabernet was honestly the best Cabernet I have ever had. My server, Amy Wells, was great. I asked if she would write down the wine for me, and instead of that she brought me the entire wine list to take with me with her suggestions highlighted, going above and beyond, that is something that is missing in today's service industry.
The hotel arranged a service to take us to Universal at a set rate, and the driver was terrific. Check-out was a breeze and the shuttle back to the airport was as easy as before. I rated this hotel the highest I could, it is a well oiled machine, kudos to all that work there and especially the service staff, top notch!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jeffluvspvr

Thanks so much for providing such delightful feedback from your stay with us here at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel. Truly pleased that your short visit was a good one! It is truly our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

A trip of exploration searching Florida cities as possible retirement location. Arriving at this airport location after an overnight flight is perfect to begin a trip in an around Orlando. Arrived 5/29 out on 5/30. Back again on 6/6 out on 6/7. Room was available upon arrival before 7 am. Concierge lounge service was great morning and evening with very pleasant staff. Room was pleasantly appointed and clean both nights. Breakfast Buffett was very good as well as happy hour. Delightful staff in the bar especially Yvonne. Not all airport locations are great. This one meets all your needs.

Room Tip: Corner rooms always nice. I look for quite away from elevator. Room 907 was great on 5/6.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank 1retired

Thank you very much for the wonderful review you posted about your stay with us. We are delighted our staff and hotel provided a great experience for you and we appreciate the positive comments about all of our amenities and features. I've shared your outstanding comments with our team. Your loyalty to the Renaissance brand is much appreciated & we do hope to have you as a guest again in the near future!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I visit this place often; stay at the hotel and attend meetings, parties at the convention center. Its an awesome place to a meeting or party but as far as the rooms, they could use a lot of help. My company conducts alot of meeting here and has us stay here when needed. I feel with a name like theirs they could do something a little to the rooms. Tub is always slow draining, bathrooms need and overhaul and so soon as I get inside the room I remove the dirt filt from the air condition unit so I can breath better,

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jimmy C

Your review of our hotel is appreciated & I will share this with all of our staff here at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel. We do want to hear opportunity areas as you have mentioned to allow us to always be improving things for our valuable guests like yourself. We take great pride in delivering an execllent service and product experience and where we fell short on your stay I sincerely apologize. Thank you for staying with us and we sincerely hope that you are a return guest soon with us. Thanks again!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Finding a decent hotel in Orlando, especially at the airport, can be a challenge. This place ranks high in my book. I have stayed here on business and have found it to be quite comfortable and clean. My only complaint is that the concierge lounge doesn't offer complimentary wine, which I've grown accustomed to at Marriott branded hotels.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank HaveWineWilTravel

We really appreciate the nice review you posted on Trip Advisor about your recent stay with us. So glad that our hotel and staff provided a high quality experience. Our staff takes great pride in doing so and I will share your review with my team. Thank you again and safe journeys until we see you again!