“Great hotel”

Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel
Ranked #79 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
“Great hotel”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at the hotel although it was just a short one. The hotel is situated very close to the airport and there are TGI Fridays and Denny's near by.All the staff were very friendly and hospitable. The food at the restaurant was also good. We tried two of the salads and the French onion soup. I really liked the breakfast because of its variety.
Our room was very spacious, the bed was extremely comfortable as well.
I recommend staying here as they will take good care of you!

• Stayed July 2014
7 Thank Vendy83
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Thank you so much for the delightful review about your recent stay with us at Renaissance Orlando Airport. We are delighted our staff and hotel facility provided a memorable guest experience for you and we appreciate the positive comments. Our entire hotel service team enjoys seeing these type of reviews and I've shared your comments with our whole staff. We hope to have you as a return guest soon.

Jim Berkley

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (159)
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Hotel was great. The personal touch made the difference. Christina and David took the time to show us some pictures of places to see in the area and really made us feel like we were staying with friends. Great job Renaissance!

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
4 Thank Joe C
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 13 July 2014
Thank you so much for the high marks and great review on your recent stay with us. We are glad our hotel exceeded expectations and really appreciate your recognition of David & Christina who both will be thrilled to see this. I will share your review with the entire staff and again thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us and Trip Advisor travelers.

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Renaissance MCO, is the best hotel to stay in the area of MCO. I stay here a lot for business and depend on their airport shuttle, which is alway quick and very friendly. The Bar and Restaurant Area is really nice and open. The wait staff is one of the nicest I've had, theres no rush to put an order in, you can just sit and relax before ordering.

The front Desk Check in Staff are the most welcoming in business, each time i stay there they make me feel at home and answer any questions i have about the area or hotel. the pool area is nice and privet, and you can order drinks and food poolside.

Finally the rooms, cozy and luxury, it great to have a microwave and Frig. beds are very comfy and make you feel like your sleeping on a cloud.

what makes this Hotel so nice is Staff the most friendly in all the orlando area. i will always Stay here when Visiting the Orlando area. I'm Looking forward to my return.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
7 Thank hockeyguy24
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Thank you so very much from all of us here at the Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel for your glowing review. We were so pleased to see your delightful feedback, SO NICELY DETAILED TOO, and hearing that our team delivered exceptional service. We truly thrive on hearing how we are doing in the eyes of our customers because our Renaissance ambassadors are passionate when it comes to taking care of our guests and providing memorable experiences. It's a treat for the associates to see they are hitting the mark on their service delivery and I'll personally be sharing your review with all. Again, thanks for taking the time post a review and for recommending us. Great to hear that you will be selecting us again when you return to Orlando.

Florida
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This property raises the bar for Orlando airport hotel experiences. We always look for a park and stay, and were very happy that the Renaissance has the most secure parking we’ve had yet.
The property is very attractive with a huge, light-filled lobby. There’s a coffee bar right there and the restaurant and bar are off the lobby. I enjoyed a lovely lunch: hummus (enormous portion) and the beet and goat cheese salad. My lunch partner had a flat bread which he said was delicious. It was far too large for one person! We were offered a sample of the beer and cheese soup which my partner had. I took advantage of the healthier menu items. There’s something for everyone! Plus, the servers are absolutely delightful.
Later on, my husband and I took advantage of happy hour in the very comfortable and tastefully decorated bar.
Our room was spacious and, equally important, so was the bathroom. There was plenty of lighting, and lots of outlets in the room which is a boon because I hate having to move the fridge to find an outlet to charge my phone or laptop!
The airport shuttle runs on the half hour. The driver was kind enough to wait while my husband moved his car to long-term parking because he didn’t want to hog a handicap spot for ten days.
We recommend this property for service, amenities and comfort. We’ll be back!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
7 Thank beanetbear
Thank you so much for the wonderful review about your recent stay with us at Renaissance Orlando Airport. We are delighted our staff and hotel facility provided a memorable guest experience for you and your family. We appreciate greatly the positive comments and our entire hotel service team enjoys seeing these type of reviews. Wonderful to hear you had a great food & beverage experience - our culinary team says thank you! I've shared your comments with our whole staff. Thank you again.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This hotel was great from the start. The chap who collected us from the airport was friendly and chatty. The decor of the hotel was what we would expect from a Renaissance hotel and was clean and bright. Service at breakfast was excellent and in particular the egg chef - my youngest daughter now wants me to make poached eggs as good as that in future !
Front desk was, again, prompt as was the room service.

Not to be regarded as an airport hotel in a derogatory sense. Most people don't stay in hotels of this standard on their holiday proper

Room Tip: We had a 9th floor concierge level which was excellent. The lounge was great too
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank Mark C
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Thank you for the incredible review of our hotel. We are so pleased that our hotel exceeded your expectations for your visit to Orlando and truly appreciate all the positive details about our hotel that you have shared in your posting. Our entire hotel service staff thrives on hearing feedback about our guest's experiences while staying with us and I will share this with everyone! We truly look forward to having you back soon!

kareenpfr
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

I frequently stay at hotels. This Renaissance hotel is exceptional. The lobby gives a very soothing atmosphere. This hotel is keen and well decorated. My room was large, comfortable, quiet and clean. I did not feel close to the airport. In fact, I felt in a resort away from the airport. The hotel restaurant and bar is flawless. Moreover, the menu offers a diversity. I ordered the blackened fish sandwich and was satisfied. Every personnel members was pleasant.

I will definitely look forward to visit this hotel in my future Orlando stays. I am looking forward to bring my family next time.

• Stayed July 2014
4 Thank Kareen V
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 5 July 2014
Your very nice review of our hotel is sincerely appreciated! We love it that you felt us as a "resort" - many people say that especially about our pool area!! I've shared this with all of our staff here at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel and we take great pride in delivering the execllent guest service and guestroom experience that you wrote of. In addition, our culinary team thanks you for the wonderful feedback about our menu and food! We sincerely hope that you are a return guest soon with us. Thanks again!

PA
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with two of my kids while waiting for the rest of my family to arrive. The staff was so friendly. The gentlemen at check in(Wilson I think) was so nice. We had a great server at dinner and the club level hostess was very sweet. Recommend!!

Stayed July 2014
3 Thank brandtgreg
Thank you so much for the wonderful review about your recent stay with us at Renaissance Orlando Airport. We are delighted our staff and hotel facility provided a memorable guest experience for you and we appreciate the positive comments. Thanks for recognizing Wilson at our Reception Desk - he's one of our best!! Our entire hotel service team enjoys seeing these type of reviews and I've shared your comments with our whole staff. We hope to have you as a return guest soon.