“Great service”

Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel
Ranked #115 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Typical Renaissance. Staff very nice. We arrived late and were planning to leave early, so we were only in the room for less than 8 hours. They waived the parking fee which was a nice touch. Cloe to airport.

Note: There are two gas stations near this block of hotels. Both charge almost double the per-gallon rate. Go a half mile down the street for market-rate gas. Wawa Gas offers market rate gas.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Thank you so much for the delightful review about your recent stay with us at Renaissance Orlando Airport. We are delighted our staff and hotel facility provided a memorable guest experience for you and we appreciate the positive comments. Our entire hotel service team enjoys seeing these type of reviews and I've shared your comments with our whole staff. We hope to have you as a return guest soon.

Jim Berkley

Write a ReviewReviews (1,130)

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I was having a 2 day getaway with my mom for my 21st birthday. I've heard really good things about the Renaissance Airport hotel so I decided to try it out. The location was great, there was a TGI Fridays, Chili's and denny's all within walking distance. The moment we checked in, David greeted us with a smile and welcomed us to the hotel. He wished me a happy birthday and gave us complimentary parking. He was amazing throughout the entire check in process and Renaissance should be proud to have an associate like David. We were on the 8th floor and the room was very clean and spacious. The hotel all around was gorgeous. The only downside was that me and my mom were out all day the next day because we had spent it at Magic Kingdom. We left the room at 9am and put the "Service Please" sign on our door. We had came back to the hotel around 11:30 p.m., very exhausted and wanting to take a shower and eat. When we went inside the room, it wasn't serviced. I did not want to complain since it wasn't a big deal, so I just called down to request more towels. Room service is 24 hours but after 11pm they have an overnight menu, which consists of only wraps and salad. I was very hungry so I decided to call down and order a turkey wrap. David took my order and was very pleasant. When I was taking a shower, he had delivered the food himself, but my mom answered the door and received it. I wish I was able to tell him what a great asset he is to Marriott for going above and beyond for us while we stayed there. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will be back to stay here again. Thank you David!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Thanks for the wonderful words and great review on your stay with us at Renaissance. Our hotel team enjoys so much seeing the recognition especially by name as you have highlighted David and I'll be sure that David gets a copy of your review. We appreciate all the nice things you mention about our hotel and services and really appreciate the time taken to post this review.I do apologize for the day that your room was not serviced timely. Thanks so much for the nice review.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Staff was so very friendy. There was no waiting for check in. The room was large and clean. Lounge was a bit cramped with business so service was slow, but the food was great. I would stay again. It was a great value.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Thank you so very much for your wonderful Renaissance experience review.We truly enjoy hearing feedback from our guests and sincerely appreciate the glowing remarks that you have provided. I will share these with our staff and truly appreciate the time taken to share your trip with others. We look forward to having you here again very soon!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I have had the pleasure to stay at this hotel several times and I have to say they have consistently WOWED me.. From the pick up at the airport to the check in at the front desk to the actual stay and the check-out process, I have to say ALL their staff, their service and THE ROOMS are first-rate!! Just all around a very pleasant experience... I can't wait to hang my hat there again..... THANKS for everything and KEEP UP the Good work and high standards. They are much appreciated especially from a road warrior like me....

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Thank T. 12pm E

We greatly appreciate that you took the time to share your great experience with us. Thank you for the wonderful comments about our great guest service team members and we are also delighted that your experience exceeded your expectations. So glad that we are your #1 Orlando airport area hotel. Thank you for your loyal support of our hotel.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I've stayed here one night only but I wished I could stay longer! the hotel was great, the staff was so nice and breakfast was delicious. room was huge, clean and with all comfort. The hotel shuttle picked me up right at the airport exit and it took just few mins to reach the hotel. Should I go back to Orlando I'll definitely go back there!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Thank you much for taking the time to share this beautiful review about your hotel stay with us. We are so happy our staff and hotel provided a great experience for you and we appreciate the positive comments about our airport shuttle service and great service. I've shared your review with our team. We look forward to you being a return guest with us again whenever you travel to Orlando again!!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

We were on our way to TX after our vacation in Canada and due to bad weather the Orlando airport closed down. Once we could land our connecting flight sadly left without us! We were stranded and had to wait until the next day to catch another flight and Southwest Airlines did offer us a discounted rate at the Renaissance and at first we were worried but once we drove up to the hotel and went inside we were very happy!! The hotel was very nice and the staff was very quick to help us. The best part of our stay was dinner at the restaurant and our GREAT SERVER "BLUE" she was so kind and made our boys laugh and we all want to say Thank YOU BLUE!!! This hotel is very lucky to have such a kind, funny and helpful person as Blue!

Room Tip: We had a room on the 6th floor and it was very quiet and had a Great view of the pool.
5  Thank Esther G
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

We sincerely appreciate such a nice review of your recent "unexpected" stay with us. Never fun to see scheduled airline flights not happen but we are so glad that our hotel and our service teams made you & your family comfortable and feeling well taken care of. When our hotel exceeds expectations our team knows they are delivering a memorable experience to travelers like yourself. Also, really appreciate your recognition of Blue your food & beverage server who will be thrilled to see this. I will share your review with the entire staff and again thanks so much for the nice review.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Stayed for one night on business trip. Pleasantly surprised. Rooms were clean and spacious. Bed super comfortable. Front desk associates were helpful and friendly. Would stay here again if the opportunity presented itself.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
5  Thank lucylew12
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to share the wonderful review about your stay with us. We are delighted our staff and hotel provided a great experience for you and we appreciate the delightful comments about our great beds, guest service and front desk team. The Renaissance service team loves seeing these types of reviews and I've shared your review with our whole team. We do hope to have you as a guest again one day!