US$190
US$158
US$151
US$129
  • Restaurant
Rosen Centre Hotel(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$374
US$294
US$258
Travelocity
1,137 results
All reviewsorlando airportthe concierge loungean early morning flightmeeting roomthe shuttle drivernext morningport canaveralvery nice hotelrental carup to datefitness centerper daymini fridgeupon checklobbymcomarriott
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I plan about 6-10 meetings a year for a national company. This is not the first time I have used this property but it is my first review. The sales staff is quick to respond, gets it right the first time and knows their business. They (Ray and Lisa) made great recommendations and the meeting planning was a smooth and easy process. Once arrived the entire staff made my group feel very welcome. Everyone always had a smile and a "can I help you" atttitude which is priceless. The banquet team (Susan, Nell, Julie, RaeJean, Carolyn) are flawless in their execution of presenting and serving some of the best hotel food I have had. I am still dreaming about that bread pudding. I am pretty demanding and I can honestly say they exceeded my expectations. Great job I'll be back when in Orlando!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank susan020408
HotelMngerGM, Director of Sales at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Thank you for posting such a wonderful review about your experience at our hotel for your group's meeting. It is always great to read comments like yours that recognize our staff for their great service.I will definitely share your praises with my staff, especially Ray and Lisa. Thank you for taking notice of the excellent service provided by our banquet team . I will share your comments with them as recognition of their efforts. I sincerely appreciate you sharing these comments online with others that might be considering us for their groups' meeting. I look forward to another opportunity to serve you and your group needs in the near future.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I have been in just as nice 3 stars with more included amenities. Parking and wifi are additional costs and no breakfast provided like many other hotels for less money. The pool area was nice and very appealing on a hot day. Our room bathroom wasn't particularly clean (floor) and the shower dripped constantly. I booked this via Hotwire so we got a good rate as I would never pay the posted rates. Save your money and look at the Holiday Inn or Radisson for a lot more value for money.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Katherine S, Director of Sales at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2014

We appreciate your candid feedback about your recent stay. Our sincere apologies that you were not aware that parking, internet and breakfast were not included in your Hotwire rate. We realize that those amenities are important to some travelers so we do offer the "Get It All” package which includes those amenities for travelers who want to "have it all" during their stay. We always want to hear about opportunity areas to improve such as the continuous drip of the shower noted in your review and we will be following up to correct. This valuable information allows us to improve future stays for valued guests like you. We hope that you will consider staying with us again when traveling through Orlando.

Katherine Saad
Director of Sales and Marketing

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

This was a one-night transit stopover stay, and we grabbed a late dinner in the lobby restaurant... honestly with low expectations. We were pleasantly surprised to find excellent food and and outstanding server called "Blue." She made great recommendations, served with joy and we left feeling we made a new friend.

The hotel? Nice.

Stayed: August 2014

I was pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, even though only for a night, at the Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel.Thank you for taking the time to share your additional feedback regarding 'Blue'. Please be assured that I will pass on your comments to her at our next staff meeting, acknowledging her in front of the staff for a job well done. Thank you again, we do hope to welcome you back soon for a longer stay when returning to the Orlando area.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

This Renaissance is SUPERIOR!!! Coffee makers,microwaves, refrigerator in room!!! The beds are so very comfortable!!! I was a day sleeper w/ my job... My floor was absolutely QUIET!!! I woke up refreshed & ready for my flight out!!! The rooms are clean & spacious!!! FANTASTIC!!!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Bev B

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing such wonderful words for the online community to see. We strive in providing the most memorable stay for all our guests, and we are happy that we were able to provide this during your stay. I will be sharing your review with the team, which will be encouraging for them to hear. Thank you again for sharing your comments, we look forward to welcoming you back to the Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel soon.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

The rooms were big and spacious! I have never seen a hotel room so brightly lit! The front desk personnel were nice and the hotel was very clean. The only thing I thought that was odd, was the event taking place in the lobby. They had all these round tables set up and food, right as you come into the lobby. I heard it was a used car convention going on or meeting... Just ackward as you pass by and people are eating.

Room Tip: We needed to stay close to the airport for our very early morning flight. The shuttle to the airport was a beautiful, very clean bus/van. It took us 4 minutes to get to the airport!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Katherine S, Director of Sales at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review of our Front Desk associates. It is always a pleasure to share with them the impact they have on the guest experience! It was also great to hear that our oversized guest’s rooms added to the delight of your stay. Our beautiful white marbled lobby and artful water wall will sometimes serve as an area for groups to meet if they have become too large for our meeting space. This is what you experienced on the day you checked in. Please accept our apologies for any “awkwardness” that you may have felt and we trust by your positive review that you would consider staying with us again when you travels bring you back to Orlando.

Katherine Saad
Director of Sales and Marketing.