Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld
US$144
US$121
Rosen Centre Hotel(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$351
US$281
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
Hotels.com
US$237
US$195
  • Pool
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$185
Travelocity
US$615
US$492
Travelocity
3,751 results
All reviewssea worldtradewinds restaurantpool arearesort feequick queuedirectly across the streetper dayvery nice hotelself parkinginternational drivedouble sinksbusiness conferencerooms are largewater slidesconcierge desknice poolgift shop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 August 2011

We loved this hotel. The rooms are spacious and stylish. The lobby is open air and very current. Loved having the Starbucks right there. The pool is so pretty and serene, not to mention huge. There was no shortage of chairs. Plus the little water park was excelllent for kids of all ages. Our four year old stayed on the kiddy side and our nine year olds loved the bigger kid side with two water slides. It was a great, quiet hotel and the price was unbeatable. You can walk directly across the street to SeaWorld. Ask for a high floor facing SeaWorld to view their fabulous, nightly fireworks. We will be back!

Room Tip: High floor, facing SeaWorld
Reviewed 11 August 2011

We came for a family member's wedding and had a wonderful stay! Every employee in this hotel was just wonderful and the room was comfortable and clean. The pool was great and we also loved the breakfast buffet. The location of the hotel is within walking distance of Seaworld and there was a Shamu character in the hotel's Tradewinds restaurant which amused the breakfast crowd (both kids and kids-at-heart). If I were to say anything negative about the hotel it would be the quality of the food at the wedding reception.

Reviewed 5 August 2011

This resort exceeded our expectations and that is so rare lately!! The check-in was seamless and they offered champagne and cider upon arrival. Self park was CLOSE to the hotel. The rooms were spacious and very clean, Aveda products were a perk. The breakfast buffet was good and reasonably priced for the kids ($9.00). The pool was clean and the pool cushions were like new, plenty of clean, fresh smelling towels, too! There were organized games at the pool for the kids and s'mores and a movie on the lawn in the evening. We traveled with our kids ages 8 and 10 and they had a blast. I was impressed because these days it seems even the hotels we once enjoyed are slipping and are disappointing- this hotel had it all and we can't wait to go back when in Orlando again. (Only negative was the service for lunch at the pool the first day, service was SLOW although the waitress had no other tables. We sat down with four adults and four kids who were all hot and thirsty (and hungry) and the waitress took our order and then waited 20 minutes to bring our drinks and food at the same time... (no drinks or even water first even tho we saw them ready and sitting on the bar?!) She had an indifferent attitude toward serving our table.

Room Tip: Get a room facing SeaWorld and you can see the fireworks!
1  Thank peanutpuppy
Reviewed 2 August 2011

This is a very nice hotel. It was actually a lot calmer than I expected, given that we were right across the street from Sea World. The hotel lobby was never crowded, even at night, which was a little disappointing, since we like to hang out at the bars and people watch. The room was huge and comfortable. There was a constant low noise like someone was vacuuming above us, or quietly drilling, but eventually we realized it was the ice machine. The pool was very nice, but a little small for such a large hotel. It was never really crowded though, which was nice. The towels and wash cloths were a little raggedy, which I didn't appreciate.

We went to the pool bar one evening, around 5:40. As soon as we sat down the waitress said they close at 6, and it was last call. How is last call 20 minutes before you close??? We ordered a drink, and next thing I know, they were removing ALL of the liquor and closing up. She rang everything up and handed us our check immediately. Everything was shut down before we finished our drinks! I was a little disappointed with that. I realize it wasn't crowded, but if you close at 6, why are you shutting everything down at 5:45? I guess they didn't want our money.

Afterwards, he we headed inside to the Boardwalk sports bar. We ordered a drink and were never offered menus or asked if we wanted anything else. That wouldn't have been so bad if everyone else around us didn't receive royal treatment (i.e., the bartender asked their names and told them his, he asked if they wanted to start a tab, he asked if they wanted food, etc). He never checked on us the entire time. The bartender left for a few minutes and a woman who looked like a manager worked the bar area. We sat with empty drinks for a few minutes and she finally asked if we wanted anything else. We ordered something to eat, and once the food came, we were left alone again. I noticed a good looking dessert on the menu, so I figured I'd order something. Again, no one ever came to check on us. Finally, the bill came, and by then I was so disgusted I didn't want to spend anymore money there, so we paid and left.

I would've given this hotel 4 stars, but my restaurant experiences were so annoying that I had to deduct one. I'm not sure I'll be patronizing this hotel again.

Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2011

We just spent four nights at the Renaissance Orlando Sea World, me and my two four-year-old girls and my friends, a couple with their five-year-old boy. The hotel was wonderful! The rooms were very large and felt spacious, the kids were happy just playing in the room. The glass elevators, aquarium videos everywhere and oversized furniture kept them entertained in the lobby, and they enjoyed the game room as well as the foosball and ping-pong tables outside. The pool was very big and had a big shallow end with wide steps where they could play, but the best thing, by far, was the water park, with three water slides, fountains, sprayers, water guns, etc. that they loved! We spent hours of our vacation there. I had been worried that we were going to have to go to a "real" water park when they saw their slides from the road, but they were perfectly content with this one. They also had kids eat free nights, and scavenger hunts and movies on the lawn for kids. My only complaint is that the hotel didn't advertise those activites well enough ahead of time. We always seemed to find them already in progress. We hadn't planned on going to Sea World, but we almost changed our minds because of the hotels convenient location, right across the street, and the shuttle and discounts they provided. We spent our time at Disney and while this hotel wasn't as convenient as being on Disney property, it did not feel too far at all. I do plan to go back for a visit to Sea World, and I can't imagine staying anywhere else.

Room Tip: Stay on the outside of the hotel facing Sea Worlld and there are fireworks out your window every night.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends