First things first, I got a steal of a deal on this via Priceline which made it sweet to start with and always sets a great tone.
Once we arrived, parking was ample and the front desk people were awesome. I saw some reviews that described the hotel as old, so of course I was apprehensive. I found nothing about this hotel that made me think it was old. In fact, because of the reviews I looked very hard for negatives but could not find any. So trust me. This is a great place. The beds were fluffy and comfortable and there were oodles of pillows. The bathroom was super clean, which is a biggie for me. In the showers there was a dispenser for the bath gel, shampoo and conditioner..so there was no need for fussing with those tiny samples you usually find in hotels.
If I had to pick one negative, it was the fact that there were lots of bugs that needed to be skimmed from the pool and there was no hot tub. But big deal. In my opinion, things like the pool situation could easily be caused by someone on staff calling in and the skimming not completed. Those are not make-or-break things.
The unique round design of the hotel was especially cool, including the interesting orb to the top of the hotel. As we were driving to the hotel I said "Wow, look at THAT place. Cool!" Not even knowing it was ours. That just made me laugh.
I would recommend this place to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Central Florida on infamous International Drive, the Four Points by Sheraton Orlando hotel near Universal Orlando(R) Resort offers modern accommodations, upgraded amenities and an ideal location near the area's top attractions. Designed for comfort and convenience, this 100% smoke-free hotel features 301 contemporary guest rooms, complete with complimentary Wi-Fi, 40" flat-screen TVs, white crisp bedding, a coffee maker, soothing bath amenities and more. Guests can also enjoy premium amenities, including on-site dining at Tropical Palms Restaurant, an outdoor pool and fire pit, a 24-hour fitness center, 6,500 square feet of meeting space, business center services, a complimentary shuttle service to select theme parks, scheduled activities, a game room, and other conveniences. This Orlando hotel on International Drive is also located near major hotspots, like Universal Studios(R) Florida and Islands of Adventure(R), SeaWorld(R) Orlando, Walt Disney World(R) Resort and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Orlando International Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Studio City Hotel
- Four Points Orlando
- Sheraton Orlando
- Orlando Four Points
- Orlando Sheraton
- Sheraton Studio City Orlando
- Four Points By Sheraton Orlando International Drive Florida