Four Points by Sheraton Orlando International Drive
US$85
US$287
US$227
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
US$98
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$198
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$521
US$356
Travelocity
2,371 results
All reviewsuniversal studiosred lobsterinternational drivesweet tomatoespool barmini golffree shuttletrolley stophigher floorhotel is in a great locationthe hotel offersislands of adventureshuttle servicecity walkdisney worldihopparks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This was my second time to stay in this hotel. Everything was fine, I don't have any major complaints overall. In fact, this stay was better because we didn't have any hot water issues. I would definitely stay here again. It is a good, no frills hotel. It is clean and is a good run of the mill place. This time we finally played the mini golf and that was pretty good as well. The only downside, and I'm not sure this was the hotels fault but the shuttle to Universal Studios was booked so we had to take a cab. As I have stayed at the Fairfield Inn, in the past, I can say that this shuttle was not quite on par. They need to have a larger shuttle to accommodate more patrons. Fairfield had an actual charter bus, so there was plenty of seating.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jasmine S
Yolaida R, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Orlando International Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Thank you for your recent stay, and for taking the time to share your thoughts with us! Our transportation to the theme parks are on a scheduled trips. We're so happy you have selected Four Points fory our travels.

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Patrick and Chantal were friendly and helpful at the front desk. The shower, bed and Tv were awesome. The view in my room was the best. Went to universal with the family. I was sad I had to leave to go to the parks, couldn't wait to get back to my room. Will definitely stay again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your review! We are glad you had an awesome time with us! I will certainly pass your kind comments regarding Chantal & Patrick..

Reviewed 21 June 2014

If you want a fantastic meal with SUPERIOR customer service go to The Tropical Palms at Four Points by Sheraton. Sarah was our waitress and she has the BEST personality we've ever seen!!! She greeted every customer as if they were her best friend in the whole world. She can multi task like I've never seen before. She does the job of 3 people and does it with class! We were not staying at this hotel but had a Restaurant.com coupon so we gave the restaurant a try. We are soooo glad we did. When we were finished with dinner we needed a cab and they had their shuttle service give us a ride back to our hotel. How awesome was that!

Room Tip: We only had dinner but a FANTASTIC dinner it was!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Yolaida R, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Orlando International Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Thank you for your review. Its great to hear you enjoyed your recent stay at the Four Points Orlando Studio City! I will certainly share your comments with our staff!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We have just returned from the four points after a 21 night stay, this was our fifth stay here and again we could not fault the hotel or the staff. We were somewhat amazed to read the recent negative reviews and the somewhat petty reviews regarding this hotel. The fact that the bathroom tiles are somewhat outdated big deal who really spends all their time in the bathroom looking at the tiles and the décor, as long as the room is clean that is all that should suffice, if you require a fancy bathroom and fancy décor go stay at a 5 star property and pay the price accordingly. We were also amazed to read that someone had jewellery "stolen" from their room, we found the in house safe more than secure and as the safe is locked with your chosen pin code we were somewhat confused how any member of staff would have access to that code to be able to enter the safe, in fact when the batteries died in our safe the reception informed us that security could only replace these in the safe if we were present in our room and my own jewellery, camera, passport etc was more than secure in the safe as that is what it is there for.
The only slight negative point during our stay was small groups of people staying at the hotel I think they were with Thomas Cook and unfortunately some of them were quite rude and bad mannered pushing in front of you into the lift, coming out of the pool and into the lifts without drying themselves off which obviously made the floors very wet and dangerous to other people and despite being asked by the hotel staff to dry off first they still carried on but again full marks to the hotel staff who made sure the floors were mopped and dry on each occasion.
However we didn't let a minority of ignorant people spoil our stay and I would certainly recommend the hotel to anyone not just because of the fantastic location but the staff cannot do enough for you.We arrived 9 hours late due to our flight being delayed, it was 1.30 in the morning and as I had mentioned I was allergic to feather materials the housekeeper changed all my pillows immediately now that's what I call service. The rooms are cleaned daily with fresh towels and free bottles of water and yes it is not the Hilton but you don't pay the Hilton prices either. If you are on holiday all you need is a clean room , a good shower and reliable staff as most of the time you are out and about and this hotel has all three. We would like to thank all the staff who made our stay yet again enjoyable, just to name a few, Yolaida, Wennith, Osama, John, Brooke Ron, and all the housekeepers who are behind the scenes doing a somewhat difficult job sometimes. It was a pleasure coming to your country , thanks again and keep up the good work

Room Tip: Choose a higher floor
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank itempest

Thank you very much for your positive review. We are glad you had an awesome time at our hotel and hope you come back soon!

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Myself and my partner stayed at the Four Points for 2 weeks on holiday from Scotland, UK. After reading some of the previous reviews on here I felt I needed to add my own as clearly we didn't stay at the same hotel as some others!!!!

We arrived after a 9 hour flight, very tired and were checked in promptly. We were also given a fridge which was delivered to the room within 5 minutes of us setting foot through the door. I can only assume that some rooms in the hotel have not yet been reburbished because the room we had had fab views up I Drive, was spacious with 2 double beds, nice décor, spotlessly clean and the bathroom was also spotless and a fair size. Please note we booked a standard room. We had an ice machine on our floor and I know there were machines on at least every second floor and also vending machines on the ground floor near the pool entrance.

Breakfast in the hotel was good but a bit dearer than Denny's or Golden Corrall but for the sake of a couple of dollars who cares if you can't be bothered walking around to find somewhere in the morning.

The location is fantastic. Trolley/Bus stop right outside hotel for red and green lines and 7-11 directly across the road. Denny's next door, Universal within walking distance and loads of shops, restaurants etc close by. Wet and wild on the opposite corner to the hotel.

All areas of the hotel were spotlessly clean and the staff were very friendly. Security on the door always. Pool area was fine for us and we had a good time at the pool bar with fellow guests and staff alike.

I'm aware that some people have bad experiences on holiday but I cannot agree with the bad reviews on here. We had one of the best holidays ever at this hotel and hope to return sometime soon. The lobby bar was great for tea and coffee all day and opened as a bar if the weather wasn't good and pool bar closed. Should mention that pool towels are available so you don't need your own. Laundry area good and reasonably priced.

We have been all over Europe, South America and USA on several occasions so we've stayed in a variety of hotels. Four Points is one of my favourites and I would recommend anyone to go and try it out for themselves. I'm very sure you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: Higher rooms have the best views
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dakota1970

Thank you for review. We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay, and that we were able to exceed your expectations!