“bamboo restaurant”

Ranked #129 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
Orlando, Florida
“bamboo restaurant”
Reviewed 29 November 2011

Two years ago we celebrated our wedding this hotel and it was everything we dreamed about and more. The staff did an amazing job taking care of our guests.
Couple weeks ago we decided to stop by to rekindle the memories and had an amazing breakfast at the "Bamboo" restaurant. Our server Inga treated us with an exceptional care and provided a great service.
We are definatly coming back in the near future!!!!!!!!
Olga Barclay.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,513)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 29 November 2011

I stayed at the Hotel for a quick business trip, I was surprised about the good location, very close to Sea World our favorite theme park. It is also very close to the Orlando Convention Center, and Int'l Dr. Breakfast is a little expensive but the service is worthy, the staff is very helpful specially Miss Malika and Mr German G. made the difference. Housekeeping is good too.
I recommend this hotel, we had a great time there. I will definitely book it again in the future.

Room Tip: Just ask to the front desk to get the best available, they are very nice
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed 29 November 2011

I was down there a couple of weeks ago for the National Guard Safety Conference and much to my surprise the result was great. The facilities, the number of pools, and amazing rooms really impressed me. That being said, what really brought it home for me was when I was eating at one of their restaurants the "Bamboo Grill" or something like that and I ordered a steak. It was busy in the restaurant, it being dinner time and everyone being in a rush to out and have a night on the town and I ordered a nice steak. I'm kind of particular about how my steak is and the first time it came in it wasn't cooked enough, but my server, Maria H., simply smiled and had no problem, in spite of this inconvenience and the fact that a couple of my buddies were making some pretty crude remarks about here anatomy. In spite of all of this she maintained her professional bearing and never once let slip any discomfort. Very mature of her and the steak turned out to be phenomenal. All around good trip and I look forward to next years conference.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
Destin, Florida
Reviewed 29 November 2011

My friend and I had a great experience staying at Doubletree hotel in Orlando, Fl. I really liked the room service. The last night we went at the Bamboo grill and had excellent service by one of the russian waitress Maria H. We got very fast service, good food and drinks. Next time when we go to Orlando will stay there again. Thanks everybody

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Reviewed 29 November 2011

Well maintained facilty.Excellent staff rom the GM down to the cleaning folks.

Tara Connel-top notch bartender and server,very friendly,great listener.Always quality service.

Rick @ the pool bar-makes a great Long Island,knows the area well,always quite pleasant and helpful.

Cynthia Passmore-cleaning staff-my room was always neat and tidy-very friendly-always went above and beyond to to accomadate.

Eulogia B-cleaning staff-always provided excellent service -my room always had everthing I needed during my very long stay..

I stayed at this hotel for three months.I was always treated well by the entire staff.I will be back in the spring with my family.

Room Tip: Take the time to enjoy the three pools and beautiul well maintained grounds.Close to the airport and...
Needham, Massachusetts
Reviewed 28 November 2011

This hotel was very convenient to the convention center, which was a 20 minute walk away. I would avoid walking that way alone at night, though, since it crosses under a highway. Many rooms had outside doors, but the rooms were more like hotel than motel rooms. They were newly updated and very nicely decorated. The hotel had a resort feel with palms and nice pools but was moderately priced. Also convenient to Sea World.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
Doubtletree_Orlando, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this review, 5 December 2011
We were happy to be your oasis at the end of your day! For future stays, stop by the concierge desk to inquire about our shuttle service, as well as other transportation options to the convention center. Then you’ll have more time to unwind and relax by the pools or treat yourself at our L’ESPRIT Day Spa. Thank you for sharing your comments and we look forward to seeing you again soon at the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 28 November 2011

My husband and I were traveling in the Orlando area a few weeks ago and stopped by the Doubletree restaurant/lounge and were pleasantly surprised by the quality of service and attention we received from the staff. One person in particular, Lindsey Whitaker, was extremely helpful and very personable. We enjoyed our experience at your lounge and felt so welcomed by Lindsey that we would definitely come back and tell our friends and family about our experience.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple