We stayed twice at this hotel during our trip through Florida in April and May 2012.
This is a big hotel with multiple buildings, but the walking distances from building to building are not too big. The hotel offers three pools (2 including a jacuzzi) which are opened from 6AM to midnight, which is excellent. The restaurant in the hotel is fine and if you don't want to spend too much on breakfast there is a little Deli as well offering bagels (as well as a Subway across the street).
Service in the hotel was OK. Standard rooms are nice, pretty big and some of them with an outside seating.
From the hotel, you can walk to Seaworld in just 5 minutes. Moreover, you can get a free 'Quick Queue' pass at the guest services counter in the hotel, which is really excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld. Conveniently located adjacent to SeaWorld and its water park Aquatica and just minutes away from Universal Orlando Resort, Walt Disney World and the Orange County Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Orlando At Seaworld Hotel Orlando
- International Plaza Orlando
- Doubletree By Hilton Orlando At SeaWorld Florida