“Great Stay”

Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld
Ranked #135 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I had a very nice stay at this hotel. Enjoyed all the pools, activities and relaxation. I will definitely be returning here next year with my kids. It was very convenient to Sea World and Aquatica which are amazing parks. Also provided us with plenty of discounts to go to these parks. The staff was friendly and the room was clean. The resort was very pretty and there were 3 pools to choose from. One that accommodated everyone. I would recommend this hotel to any family or couple.

4  Thank Kyrstal C
Doubletree_Seaworld, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. We are delighted to read that you had such a great time and plan to return with your family. As an official hotel partner for SeaWorld Orlando, our guests can receive special offers when visiting the park and our guests can stop by our Expedia desk in our lobby for more information. We are situated on 28 acres of beautifully landscaped property with three pools, an outdoor games area, Kids Cove recreation area and plenty of family friendly events to enjoy. We look forward to welcome you back to the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld.

There are newer reviews for Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

2nd visit here and enjoyed as much as first time. Great pools and nice comfortable, modern rooms. We stayed in block ten, these rooms have refrigerators. If you want one then check as not all rooms have them. Parking a bit excessive at $17 a day, must be because so close to Seaworld (you can walk it, that close). Also breakfast a bit pricey but many places close by that are cheaper. Have to give a big shout out for Davone on Reception. My son lost his favourite soft toy in the room on our first night, unfortunately never turned up. After numerous phone calls and attempts to find it, Davone went to Seaworld in his own time and bought my son another!! Personal Service or what!! Thank you once again. If you read this I hope you enjoy your transfer to Memphis.

Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank sellyManchester

It was great to welcome you back to the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld. Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. We are glad you were able to enjoy so much while here. Our Deluxe accommodations include a microwave and refrigerator, otherwise they can be requested, based on availability. Our parking fees remain separate from our room charges as not all of our guests utilize this services. For future stays, we do provide complimentary transportation to the area theme parks. Additionally, the I-ride trolley and Lynx bus systems stop just out front of our hotel. We also have a car rental desk located in our lobby. Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding our team. We are happy you were able to experience our Whatever it takes approach for our guests. For future visits, our Bed and Breakfast Vacation Special includes our breakfast buffet each morning of your stay for two adults and children under the age of 12 eat for free. We hope you have the chance to visit us again soon. Thank you.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

We stayed here for 4 nights. The lobby is very deceiving. The lobby is amazing and looks like its in great condition. However, the rooms are very dated and dirty. The carpets are muggy and feel awful. The bathrooms are also dated and dirty. For the price, this place is not worth it at all. The pool and cafe area's are nice. Definitely would never stay here again.

2  Thank Urvashi S

We thank you for taking the time to share your perspective. We offer a variety of room types throughout our property and our team is always available to assist with any concerns you may have. Our accommodations in our Resort Area have recently received new flooring to ensure our guests a more comfortable stay. We regret we missed the opportunity to ensure your stay was anything less than excellent. We did want to let you know that our website is the best resource when determining which accommodations best meet your needs. It is our hope to welcome you back so we can restore your confidence in us and provide you with a stay that you expect from the Hilton brand of hotels.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

I had one small mishap with information on phone use. but was quickly resolved by efficient staff members [a jamaican and her boss] on sat. afternoon.. everything else was great. i and my family enjoy our stay immensely. will certainly stay again

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

We are delighted you were able to enjoy so much while here. Thank you for bringing your concerns to us regarding phone use so we could work together and get you back to enjoying your time. Your kind comments are appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

The only thing i missed was like a little refrigator in my room. But the room was nice. The staff were nice and friendly. The food in the restaurants was good. I didn't have like any complaints. Thank you for a wonderfull time. Next time i'll visit orlando. I will come back

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank surist4r

We appreciate you sharing your experiences. We are glad you had such a great time here and we wanted to let you know that our Deluxe accommodations include a refrigerator and microwave as well as a wet sink area. Otherwise, based on availability, they can be requested. We are glad you had the opportunity to enjoy dining in our restaurants. Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

The hotel is really nice but the service is very poor. Upon arrive to the hotel my room wasn't ready so I was told that I would receive a phone call within 30 minutes but I never received that call even after 1 hour and 30 minutes. My reservation had been in but there were no clean rooms. Mind you I had traveled 11 hours being 5 months pregnant so I was ready to unwind and stretch out. I had to go back to the front desk where I received attitude from the representative. He felt that he should let me know that it was a tourist spot and I basically should deal with the crap that they were issueing me. He just places me in a room eventually, so I just decided that I would strecth out and unwind with a cup of coffee but unfortunately the cups had already been used, they were filthy. I called to the front desk and they sent new ones up but the worker that brought them to me was rude. He was on his phone and was like, "here", and never once tried to offer any comforting words. On top of all that the next day I get back to my room pretty late in the evening, around about 8:30 or 9:00, and it had not been cleaned. So I called once again to the front desk but the worker only came up with some substance in a bottle but no kind of cleaning utensils. No fresh sheets, towels, coffee or anything. I have spoken with the director of front office operations thinking that he wanted to make things better, after all he contacted me afer I had left a comment card at the front desk, but he only made me have to call the corporate office. The matter is still open and awaiting a resolution.

1  Thank latoshab2014

It is disheartening to read comments like yours. All of our guests are our highest priority and we regret any delay in responding to your inquiry. Your comments will be looked into further and I hope that you will reach out to us directly should you still have concerns. While this is not a typical experience, I regret we missed the mark on ensuring your entire stay was as you expected. We look forward to discussing your concerns further. Thank you

Reviewed 6 August 2014

You read the name Doubletree by Hilton at Seaworld, you may think it might be really nice, put simply... its ok, the rooms for families are 2 x double beds for 2 adults and two children, small bathroom and its a little cramped. Yes we know that you spend most of your time out at theme parks etc, but when you come to the end of a long days for 2 weeks its just not that great. we had 2 big parties arrive whilst we were there that seem to take over everywhere, my brother 2 week earlier had the same experience. I would describe it as utilitarian!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for sharing your perspective. While here our guests have a variety of room types to choose from and we regret we did not meet your expectations on every level. Our website provides complete details on our room types and our team is always available to assist with any concerns. We hope to have the chance to welcome you back so we may restore your trust and confidence in us.