Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$144
US$121
Rosen Centre Hotel(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$351
US$281
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
US$101
US$94
Rosen Shingle Creek(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$338
  • Restaurant
US$291
US$258
  • Pool
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$615
US$492
Hotels.com
7,523 results
All reviewssea worldvillage inndouble treeapril willisinternational drivewarm cookiestower roommain towermini golfconvention centeri ride trolleyping pongpool barparking feemain poolfree shuttleseaworld
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 July 2009

We found this hotel after doing a search on travelticker.com. My family (spouse, 3 yr) and I stayed for three nights. Pluses - very nice and quiet rooms, comfortable beds, very convenient if your visiting Sea World (within walking distance- 10 min walk).
Minuses - Queen beds are on the small side (look like a Full); very small bathroom; not too todler friendly; we called housekeeping to get a bed rail; they didn't carry them; Also, tough to get a live person on the phone when calling housekeeping; had to leave a message. Overall experience was so so. The inexpensive room rate ($60) was the deciding factor for our stay. Nice place, but I frankly don't know if I'd stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank fleipeg
Reviewed 4 July 2009

The idea that they call this a resort is a joke. This hotel consists of around 20 motel like two-story buildings that surround a new tower. These buildings lack elevators and they charge excessive fees to upgrade to a tower room. My child has a cast on his leg, so it was miserable for him. The rooms were of Motel 6 quality. The closet was about the size of an old phone booth. Our luggage could not fit in it and the safe took up half the space. The bathroom is so small that you cannot close the door while you are in it. The toilet could only flush once every 2 minutes. The soap is small, inadequate, and cheap. The light in the bathroom did not work properly. I turned it on and it dimly lit the room. I asked to have the bulb replaced and it must have had a short because it only worked once. The tub had a nasty liner on the bottom, so it was best to wear flip-flops in the tub. The room had three lamps that lit it about as well as a flashlight would. They are in the process of renovating some of the buildings so there are construction people lurking around the unsecured grounds. The game room closest to our building was closed down. The pools were nice, but nothing to write home about. The restaurants are expensive and the food isn't that great, not for the price anyway. Pizza Hut is the most reasonable food option on site. We did enjoy the small putt-putt course and putting green. It helped keep us out of the room. They no longer offer the complimentary wireless internet access and marked it out on the brochure with a permanent marker after they checked us in. The laundry facilities are also a joke. The washer and dryer cost $2.25 each per load. Talk about highway robbery. There is no fridge or microwave in the room. The ice bucket will hold very little ice. Overall, this place is substandard. I moved to the Rosen at Shingle Creek, which has far better accomodations and cost less. Shame on you International Plaza.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank TravelingPhoenixx
Reviewed 29 June 2009

I spent 4 days and 3 nights at the International Plaza Resort & Spa. I found the property to be gorgeous, the staff friendly and the location perfect for Universal and Sea World!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2009

My boyfriend and I were meeting some friends in Orlando and just looking for a "place to crash" for a night, nothing fancy. We took advantage of a great rate and were pleasantly surprised! Our room was BEAUTIFUL, couldn't ask for more for $70 on a Saturday night. We ate dinner in the resort and both enjoyed our meals. Drinks were pricy, but that was expected, food was good and reasonably priced. It was under construction while we were there, and resturaunt choices were limited, but that was fine for us. I would go there again in a second and reccomend it for sure!

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2009

I stayed here for a conference and had one bad experience after another. The room had long black hairs everywhere. They automatically charge you 18% service fee on every food and beverage item regardless of how many people are in your party or the amount on the order. The final blow was that I lost my room key and had it recarded (or so I thought). While I was at the conference, someone broke into my room and took the electronic items that were out recharging, including my Mac. The hotel's insurance company denied my claim since the "key audit" only showed one key. They would not believe that the front desk never rekeyed the room. Shame on their poor customer service!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business