We stayed at this hotel from 17th June until 1st of July... From the moment we walked into the reception I just knew we had chosen the right place!!! The staff were very friendly checking us in and we were located in the tower room..
The room was lovely and the beds very comfortable..
The main pool area was really nice with towels provided and a very nice pool bar with friendly staff and reasonably priced drinks..
I used one of other areas on the east side and this was great too..
The wireless internet was charged at 9.99 per 24hrs which we did know before we travelled, internet usage in general is both more expensive and less widely available in Orlando than here in Dublin so this did not seem too bad..
There is also a business area where you can spend $5 and use the internet & printing services..
There are regular shuttles to parks and the hotel is in a perfect location for Lynx buses to the parks as the bus to disney ONLY stops outside and at Seaworld and no where elso on international drive before heading towards Disney..
The restaurant was the only thing we had a problem with as we went in one evening and explained that we were not very hungry but would like some chips and pasta.. The waitress came over about 6times to say sorry about the delay for our food but also asked each time if she could order anything extra for us!! When we paid the bill it took about 10mins to get change!! However I do think we were just unlucky as many other guests loved the restaurant.. We did complain to the manager and were given 2 free breakfast buffets!! This was great!! The buffet is charged at $16 each which is very expensive but for those who have it included it was very nice indeed! There is a huge selection to choose from and you can order the likes of Ommlettes as well!!
Overall we loved the hotel the grounds are very very beautiful and the staff were great..
We will be coming back and staying here
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld. Conveniently located adjacent to SeaWorld and its water park Aquatica and just minutes away from Universal Orlando Resort, Walt Disney World and the Orange County Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Orlando At Seaworld Hotel Orlando
- International Plaza Orlando
- Doubletree By Hilton Orlando At SeaWorld Florida