We were in Orlando for 5 days in June.....I was impressed with the helpfulness of the staff. when we needed linens, they delivered within reasonable time and they wre clean...actually, i could smell bleach faintly....never had that at any hotel i have stayed. They cleaned the hot tub every morning i was there...the pool was kept up and access to towels were everywhere. The grounds were nice too! No trash, lawns well manicured. The room did not smell like a hotel....the a/c almost ran me out of there it was so cold.....the shower was clean and we had good water pressure. The hotel doesnt seem as large as it is when you walk into lobby and i still dont know how many rooms they have.....i didnt mind walking to get to my room.....they grounds were nice and relaxing to walk through. Their exercise room (gym) was nice too! Wasnt too big or small, had all the current elliptical machines and such....free weights and it was nice and cool in there. I didnt eat at the resturant there but visited Max's for pizza and some ice cream. We will be back in orlando next year and i plan on staying at this hotel again!!! Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld. Conveniently located adjacent to SeaWorld and its water park Aquatica and just minutes away from Universal Orlando Resort, Walt Disney World and the Orange County Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Orlando At Seaworld Hotel Orlando
- International Plaza Orlando
- Doubletree By Hilton Orlando At SeaWorld Florida