I just completed my visit on June 22, 2014. I could not believe I had gotten such a great deal on a hotel right on International dr that was close to everything, restaurants,entertainment easy transportation and shopping. I didn't need to rent a car. I stayed for four days and bought the I Ride unlimited which cost me only $28 for my whole family. The hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. This hotel did not charge any nickel and dime fees, there was no daily resort fees or taxes. At check in they required a credit card to hold $250 and it was refunded after check out. This was not advertised upfront I had called and asked.
I had a non smoking two bedroom, with two bathrooms The room was cozy with ample amenities and a full kitchen. There was daily maid service and daily breakfast which was very good for what we had paid. They also have a service that you can buy theme park tickets from them and even get discounts coupons to local restaurants and attractions. I will definitely recommending this hotel to friends. They had one pool and one hot tub which was enough for my family as we were out all day at the parks and simply relaxed in these amenities when we came back in the evenings. The hot tub was not heating very well for two days of our visit. It was reported and it was fixed.
The hotel provides transportation to Magic Kingdom via Epcot and we took the ferry and monorail across. Transportation leaves the hotel earliest 7:25 am and is usually very on time. If you miss this earliest one you would have to find your own transportation in the form of a taxi or wait until the 11:30am shutttle. Otherwise there in an onsite taxi service that could take you to the nearest Disney point for you to catch a Disney bus over to the theme park. This cost about $35-40. If you miss the free shuttle to Acquatica or seaworld you may walk out to the street, less than i minute and catch the I-Ride to these locations. Overall I had a very good visit and would definitely go back to this hotel for my next visit to Orlando and the theme parks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonesta ES Suites Orlando offers a convenient International Drive location, across from the Orlando Eye, near the Walt Disney World Theme Parks, Universal Orlando, and Sea World Orlando. With a fresh modern appeal, all guest suites, public space and dining options have been completely reimagined. Offering brand new One and Two Bedroom Suites (sleeping up to 8 guests), a complimentary upgraded breakfast buffet each morning, a new take on Happy Hour, on-site Shoppe convenience store, and The Pour, our new lobby lounge. The hotel also offers complimentary WiFi, onsite fitness room, heated swimming pool, business services, laundry, a complimentary shuttle to Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando, and an adjacent I-Ride Trolley Stop which provides transportation to Sea World, Aquatica, and the Orlando Premium Outlets. Guests appreciate this contemporary hotel near restaurants, shops and attractions easily within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Hotelopia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sonesta ES Suites Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Orlando Staybridge Suites
- Sonesta ES Suites Orlando Florida