Oh wow! We stayed here for 4 nights and it was lovely! Check in was easy, theres a lift and stairs to the rooms. Its self catering but they provide breakfast each morning for an extra fee, just normal kind of breakfast - cereal, fruit and yoghurt, toast, pastries and different warm meals every morning eg. pancakes with bacon, scrambeled egg and sausages. Our room was lovely, big sitting area with a lovely big TV, mam and dad had their own room with en-suite, safe and double bed while I had the same. The beds were so comfy, thats one of the things I miss from Orlando, I couldve stayed in the bed all day if there wasnt so much things to do! Theres also a fridge and freezer, hob and microwave for anyone who wants to do the cooking themselves. Before we came to Florida we said we'd use the pool if we got too tired in the day but unfortunately we didnt get to use the pool as we were so busy. But it looked very nice and space around to get the tan you want! Really close to everything, lots of restaurants on either side and lovely walk around. Supermarket is a 2 minute walk away and a mini golf activity across the road. Only a 20 minute drive to all the theme parks! Lovely people work there and a woman that will sell you tickets for any tours, theme parks or other activities going on! I'd come back in a flash!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonesta ES Suites Orlando offers a convenient International Drive location, across from the Orlando Eye, near the Walt Disney World Theme Parks, Universal Orlando, and Sea World Orlando. With a fresh modern appeal, all guest suites, public space and dining options have been completely re-imagined. Offering brand new One and Two Bedroom Suites (sleeping up to 8 guests), a complimentary upgraded breakfast buffet each morning, a new take on Happy Hour, on-site Shoppe convenience store, and The Pour, our new lobby lounge. The hotel also offers WiFi, onsite fitness room, heated swimming pool, business services, laundry, a shuttle to Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando, and an adjacent I-Ride Trolley Stop which provides transportation to Sea World, Aquatica, and the Orlando Premium Outlets. Guests appreciate this contemporary hotel near restaurants, shops and attractions easily within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sonesta ES Suites Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Orlando Staybridge Suites
- Sonesta ES Suites Orlando Florida