Villas of Grand Cypress
US$424
US$386
US$160
US$152
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
US$90
US$478
US$449
  • Pool
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$213
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$69
TripAdvisor
US$113
US$89
TripAdvisor
1,566 results
All reviewsgolf resortbedroom villaclub suitegolf courses aremark coxhyatt poolnearby hyattbathroom mirrorpitch and puttsister propertythe entire staffhome away from homefull kitchendisney fireworkspaddle boatssitting areashuttle service
Reviewed 28 October 2013

My husband and I stayed in a one bedroom villa for 5 days. The villa was ample, immaculate and had everything we could ask for, full kitchen, washer and dryer, lovely bathroom, comfortable bed. On-site there were bikes, workout facility, sauna and more. The staff could not have been friendlier or more accommodating. Everyone smiles and waves. They offered to bring us fishing poles or a grill if we wanted them. John and Katia at the pool provided superior service. The housekeeper, I believe her name was Matilda, was incredibly sweet. She even took our puppy out for us! I can't wait to return. I would highly recommend the villas to anyone looking to stay in the area.
PS: We did bring our puppy and would recommend that the villas have an area to throw pet waste away. Each day we walked to the pool area to throw it away, which was OK, but a bin closer to the villas would be helpful. I will note that several employees that we asked about trash bins generously offered to take the pet waste for us. I just could not take them up on their offer. Above and beyond the call of duty! My compliments to the staff at the Villas of Grand Cypress. You made our stay really memorable!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Mary L
JYost_DOR, Manager at Villas of Grand Cypress, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

I love seeing the names of specific team members that helped make your stay special! Thanks for the suggestion about pet waste disposal areas. We are so glad to hear your thoughts! Our General Manager Mark Cox is on the job himself to get something set up pronto! We’ll be here when you’re ready for your next memorable stay!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

We just can't say enough good things about this Resort. I was not expecting the service that was rendered, it was a terrific and pleasant surprise. We stayed at Disney for one night then moved to Cypress, although Disney was fun, we should have stayed every moment at the Cypress. My husbands work takes us to the area frequently, from this point forward we will always stay at the Cypress.

Room Tip: I don't know that there's a bad one, ours backed up to the water
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Audra H

Once you go Villas, you keep going, and going, and going! I’m tickled to see you and your family on your frequent Orlando trips in the future!

Reviewed 26 October 2013

We went to Orlando to visit Disney World and stayed at the Villas of Grand Cypress. We couldn't have been happier. We rented a one bedroom villa. The space was more than enough for a family of four and the rooms were immaculate. The furniture and appliances were all very nice, modern and clean. The staff, from the front desk, the pool area, housekeeping and waitstaff, was amazing. They were very friendly and helpful, but yet we felt that we had sufficient privacy. The parking spot was right in front of the villa, which allowed us to come and go as we wished without having to call ahead and wait 15 minutes for a parking attendant to bring the car. We look forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Ben P
JYost_DOR, Manager at Villas of Grand Cypress, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

I couldn’t be happier that you couldn’t have been happier with your stay at the Villas! I am looking forward to your next visit, too!

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Looking for impeccable service, attention to every detail, and a simply stunning resort? Look no further. This place is amazing. You can't even drive down the driveway without employees waiving to you. No detail is missed. Staff have obviously been expertly trained, as no request is too great. This visit was a business trip. However, I won't hesitate to bring the family next time. It's proximity to Disney is great!

Room Tip: The two bedroom villas on the pond are simply amazing.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Jeff H

Impeccable service… attention to every detail… simply stunning resort… You sold me! We can’t wait to meet the family when you bring them back for some fun in the Orlando sun, Villas style!

Reviewed 25 October 2013

The Villas of Grand Cypress is a fantastic hotel. The property is lovely and the newly renovated rooms are beautiful and comfortable, including the bathroom! The property is located near the highway and Disney, but is very quiet and secluded. There is a shuttle and shared amenities with the Hyatt down the road, which has a huge pool and waterslide. It was a wonderful spot for a couples getaway. The staff is very friendly and helpful, particularly John, who showed us to our room, gave us a tour of the room features and hotel amenities, and even sent up a special treat - with handwritten cards! - to help celebrate my husband's birthday. The Villas is a great value!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank TRPADVSR1200

Couples getaways are one of our specialties! The Villas and romance are best friends… or should I say more than friends? John is a quality guy; I’ll make sure and tell him you remembered his service fondly. One last happy birthday to your husband!