Villas of Grand Cypress
US$171
US$252
US$222
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$255
US$288
US$227
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$185
US$615
US$516
1,551 results
All reviewsgolf resortbedroom villaclub suitegolf courses aremark coxhyatt poolnearby hyattbathroom mirrorpitch and puttsister propertythe entire staffhome away from homefull kitchendisney fireworkspaddle boatssitting areashuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 March 2014

My stay at the Villas of Grand Cypress was amazing. From the moment we arrived until checkout we were greeted and taken care of by the very friendly and attentive staff. The rooms are luxurious and spacious. We enjoyed our round of golf and the course was in perfect shape! Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Isaac A, Guest Relations at Villas of Grand Cypress, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

It is our goal to make sure every guest feels “taken care of” and it’s splendid to read that you felt just that way. We feel just like you do when it comes to your next trip to the Villas—“Can’t wait!”

Reviewed 6 March 2014

I have been privileged to stay at some of the top resorts in the world and all are superb .
Grand Cypress however tops them all.
It s not just the ambience or beauty of everything ,you will be amazed by the willingness and
application of the people there that look after you.
My thanks start at the top, the quite brilliant Mark Cox who always had time to stop and check everything was perfect.
We booked a two bedroom villa and were greeted by Brian in registration. He was totally professional and made you feel absolutely at ease .A difficult balance which ran through every staff member of Grand Cypress. (Well done Mark !)
We went to the villa and John the senior bellman was waiting to show us round the quite magnificent refurbished condo. It was like a real home for the duration.
After a good nights sleep we ventured to the clubhouse to the pro shop where Vinny Applegate, Ryan and the rest of the team took over.Nothing was too much trouble re.changing tee times etc .
Truly service beyond anywhere else I have experienced.
The restaurant was just the same . My thanks to Laura (what a smile!) and then came Marie Ricklick . This lady was unbelievable ! Our stay was richly enhanced by her and I am truly grateful for all her amazing efforts above and beyond the call of duty.
I was booked at Grand Cypress for a week and because it was fantastic I asked if I could stay on for my full vacation.
Marie and the incredible Joe Miletich tried everything to make this happen but alas the whole resort was full.
However,neither would give up and these two wonderful caring people managed to get me three more days which was out of this world.
Joe even sorted me out the last week of my accommodation at a local resort nearby as he couldn t find me a room! Unbelievable !
Well,I ve been back in England for a week now and I m still buzzing about Grand cypress.
I m already making plans to go back .Hand on heart Grand Cypress is THE best!
thanks again to you all

Room Tip: All villas are out of this world
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank John16_11

I’m so pleased to hear that England is abuzz with your VGC joy! I, myself, am always “buzzing” about our awesome team members like Joe and Marie, and it’s just so great that your stay was brightened by them, too. Let us know if you need any assistance with your return plans!

Reviewed 5 March 2014

We were very pleasantly surprised by the hi-end quality of the villas. We stayed in a two bedroom king villa and it was very spacious with a great layout. We don't play golf, but the course was a nice backdrop. I was a little worried that the reviews had been 'managed' because they went from bad to very good - but it must have coincided with the refit, because the villas are really terrific. It is 20 mins from the airport and 10mins to both Sea world and Disney. you definitely need a car to stay here as the complex is large. The only downside was the pool - nice and heated- but not very scenic. We have a two year old and it wasn't that kid friendly. However it was empty most of the day, so that was nice. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: We had villa 3111 and it was very nice, quiet, but not a great view
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank HelenSanFrancisco

I’m so pleased that you were so pleased with the quality of your Villa. If you don’t want to drive a car, take our included shuttle among the property, to the parks, and even to the shopping outlets! Our concierge can also arrange taxis, town cars, and shuttles for you all over the city and beyond, if you’re wanting to roam about. For kids at the Villas, I recommend bike riding, fishing, pool volleyball and basketball, corn hole, and ping pong, just to name a few!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Had a dance tournament down at Disney but would always rather stay at the Villas so went back to our favorite place for the weekend. Once again we were not disappointed. This time my son caught 33 bass in 5 hours and the golf course was in tip top shape!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

33 bass in 5 hours?! Impressive! I hope you took LOTS of pictures. See you next dance tournament!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

The Villas of Grand Cypress is great fun! Beautiful accomodations, great food and, of course, golf at its best! Staff very friendly. We particularly enjoyed our breakfast at the clubhouse.
Very fun yet also relaxing.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

I definitely agree with you on breakfast time in the Club; Eggs Benedict, anyone? Delicious! I hope your next fun yet relaxing stay at the Villas is just around the corner.