“Negligence”

Ranked #318 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Write a ReviewReviews (2,649)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I thought this hotel was fine for the price. It's in a great location on I-Drive, loads around including crazy golf, restaurants and Wet 'n' Wild. It's easy to get the I-Ride bus and you can buy passes at reception, plus it was easy to get to and from the airport on the 42 Lynx bus. Staff were friendly enough, although our safe didn't seem to work and they couldn't help with that; nothing was stolen though so that was good. Our room had everything we needed such as towels, shampoo and soaps. I couldn't work out the coffee machine, but I am British ;)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

When I booked this hotel I booked a pool view, I was given a room in the back part of the property. I didn't accept it and they change it to a pool view. I got to my room and the a/c didn't work. So I went back to the front and they changed it to another room which was on the pool view side however I was right in front of the stairs. I following morning I killed about 7 roaches before I left the room. When I returned I killed several more. One roach I smashed on the floor in the morning was still there when I returned that evening (So much for vacuuming the room everyday).... totally disgusting.. no wonder they have bugs, they don't clean the rooms..

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 April 2014

First we were charged $19.00 per night more than what they advertised when booked then charged another 8 once we got there, it was booked for 2 people but there was only 1 towel in the room (full of holes) no wash clothes, dead roaches all over the place, the next day they were running all over the bathroom and sink area. the air didn't work. I have nothing against spring breakers having fun but yelling and screaming and throwing things from the 2nd floor and beating on doors until 5am was not fun. several of us called the front desk because it was so loud and they were throwing trash on our vehicles but they did noting. when we returned the next night the trash was still all over the place in front of the doors. Not only did house keeping not leave any towels the next day, they took the ones we got from the front desk...SMH. The water ran all night long and rattled the pipes. if you have kids it's not a good spot to stay as they will get and education in 4 letter words and most of the tv channels don't work...never will I stay there again!!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2014

My husband and I don't stay at fancy expensive hotels and our usual hotel that is cheaper then days inn But nice was sold out so on a whim we stayed here because we like international drive. First off there is a bunch of construction going on to make it difficult to walk anywhere. The sidewalk was no longer available. The elevator to get to our room was disgusting. I didn't want to even put my luggage down. Out of the elevator was a dark hall. Very scary. There was trash everywhere. In the room the sheets had stains. The morning we left as I was showering a cockroach crawled across the bathroom wall. I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014