“I was there twice. In My first trip I requested a non...” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Orlando/international Drive

Days Inn Orlando/international Drive
Ranked #323 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
Orlando
“I was there twice. In My first trip I requested a non...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

I was there twice. In My first trip I requested a non smoking room but the smell was unbearable snuff, further that the wifi does not come easily to the rooms unless you're next to the lobby. In My second trip I just found some baby cockroachs and communicated on the Reception, but nobody díd anything and the carpet had the same dirt. Definitely out of My list.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (147)
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Port Orange, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

My daughters and I came to Orlando just for a quick getaway and I booked the hotel BEFORE I read the reviews which isn't like me. We get to our room and I go to the bathroom and what do I see a roach on the wall. The toilet and bathtub both need to be replaced. Rust in the bathtub and some sort of stain in the toilet. We went to dinner next door at Red Lobster and when we came back to watch TV there was no remote. After I turn on the TV you can see where someone has taken a magnet and put it on the TV. I call the front desk and she sent someone to bring a remote but nothing done about the discoloration on the TV. So we watched a green and purple screen all night. Then in the middle of the night my daughter goes to use the restroom and she doesn't because she's afraid to because it's full of roaches. I agree with the other person who said the front looks beautiful but the rest of the hotel is trash. Anyone saying that this hotel is great is probably a friend of someone who works here or employee. As we were checking in two other people were at the desk complaining with one of them having just changed rooms. I will NEVER stay here again and I frequent Orlando with my family a lot.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else and check reviews before booking!