“Never Again”

Days Inn Orlando/international Drive
Ranked #317 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 5 July 2014

OMG, where do I start...I checked in late on 7/4/14 and was horrified by the smell in the hallways, I first stepped foot in the room and guess what I see??? ROACHES, I call the front desk, of course they don't have any other rooms available. I killed 5 baby roaches (and took pictures), the front desk said they will spray the room down (they never did). My room was supposed to have a fridge, there was none, I called the front desk and they brought me one. This hotel needs to be torn down and rebuilt, the bathroom is moldy and my toilet doesn't flush very well, ohh and I had to wash my hands in the shower, cause my bathroom sink had little to no water pressure. Internet connection is not good. I DONT recommend this hotel to the homeless much less paying customers. Cooperate will know about this hotel and the nasty horrible experience...

Room Tip: I recommend staying at the Rosen Inn, they are always clean and staff is awesome...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Nadine F

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Just disgusting. I never stayed in a hotel room with no shower curtain until now, that was very interesting. Asked for one but was told numerous times we are washing them but never got one over three days there. Really???? I had to go locally to buy flip flops to wear in my room because the rug in the room was soaked all three days from whomever was in the room prior which never dried out. No shower curtain are you kidding??? The room also smelled like old wet sneakers. That's the best I can describe. Also picked up beach towels to put on top of these gross beds that were bug ridden. No way was I going to get under those dirty sheets. I was so pissed after asking for a remote for the tv the first morning and it came 11 hours later at 11:30 at night only to find out these 1970's 20" TV's had three viewable channels and one of the three was a Spanish channel so I brushed up on my Spanish. By the third night I had named the bugs in the room because they kept coming back. Fred was the biggest and I was hoping I would not wake up in the middle of the night Being carried out by him. On a serious note this place was not that safe either, a bunch of strange and loud characters roaming all hours and would tell families to stay far away. Even if they paid me a hundred dollars a day I WOULD NEVER stay at this dump in my life again. If you listen to any review listen to me. I am actually being nice to this hotel/dive. This place should be leveled and start new that also goes for the morons who actually think they manage this hole in the wall. I would have rather slept in a cardboard box in an alley somewhere. It would have been cleaner. Believe it or not the review I gave for this property was nice, I left out so many other problems because I don't want to waste my time on such a gross experience.

Tom O. New York

Room Tip: This hotel and managers do not know what a good room or service actually is.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Tom O
Reviewed 2 July 2014

The up keep of this property is Horrible. I know the owners of Days Inn can't know this is how there hotel is being represented. The main entry the bathroom was out of order the entire time i was there. Two ice machines in the main lobby for this large property ....didnt work when i needed it. Just a horrible experience....to make things even worst there was a roach in the desk draw. they have got to do better.

Room Tip: Don't book this hotel. They do not offer the bare services. What room does not have a clock?
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Yvonne M
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

From start to finish this hotel was absolutely the biggest nightmare of my life.

I checked in & the desk clerk smelled of booze & dope.

I went to the room the bed wasn't made or room cleaned. I went back to clerk who assured me room was the right one..I explained it hasn't been cleaned.

The clerk called housekeeping & they said I must have messed it up because they had cleaned it...I said I just checked in 10 minutes ago how could I have showered left shavings in the sink & messed up both beds in the room?

Finally after much deliberation they took me to another room..tada same thing, room disheveled. I said to the clerk, who had escorted me to this new room, well did I mess this one up to.

He replied sorry in a mumble & I said I want my money back I'm going elsewhere.

They gave me back my money & I called a cab who took me to his sisters boarding house which was absolutely beautiful & directly on the beach. Plus it was $45 dollars cheaper then the dump i almost stayed in.

I would never recommend strong there for any reason.. for the price it's just not worth saving a few bucks.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank KnAbear
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Right off the highway, and next to office buildings. It was a room to lay our head and a pool to swim in. I wouldn't expect much from this place. It was clean from my experience, but we were gone the majority of the time. At night one evening around 9pm, music was playing VERY LOUDLY around the pool and could hear it directly in our room. We were on the ground level across from the pool. Has to call front desk twice and they finally lowered it. The front desk is not impressive and seems very outdated. The breakfast was ok - it was free. We survived, but won't be back to this hotel.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We were looking for a place for stay for just a night and we got this place from the Whyndham program, and we really like it. The place is located in a strategic point in International Drive and you can do a lot of things by foot. Its a great choice for a bug trip with confortable !

Room Tip: Ask for a place next to a park spot
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple