“Bad Customer Service”

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
1  Thank Eriand28
There are newer reviews for Days Inn Orlando/international Drive

Reviewed 23 July 2014

A lot of bad comments but I don't have what to complain, the room was clean, bathroom also, bed was confortable and really close to Universal Studio, could go walking. There is also a 7 Eleven really close that opens 24 h. The only thing I didn't like was that I asked the receptionist to book a cab to the airport and she booked with a guy in a black car that wanted to charge me a price that I didnt think was fair, so I had to call a cab myself.

Room Tip: rooms far from the pool area
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This is one of the worst hotels ever, in the past this hotel was ok but now is horrible, I only stayed one night (thank God) and was the worst. The air conditioner dropped out, the rug was dirty, the wifi very bad and the tv was not LCD, it was an old television. I definitely not recommend this.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I made a reservation to
Stay in this hotel. The front desk Larry had the worst attitude. When I went to the room the room was duty and some roaches. Everything was old and smelly and it needed a repair. At sick in the morning I could hear a baby crying from the next room. The kind of the hotel it is. $70 a night is not worth. Its better the Doubletree across the street. The only good thing about this hotel is the location thats it. Everything else a nightmare...

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Cocotazo
Reviewed 17 July 2014

What do you expect at that price? My experience wasn't that bad. I need a room for a night. It's really well situated. Walking distance to many attractions. Yes it could be better but again, 35 bucks. If you are coming in a tight schedule not planning to stay much time at the place it's ok.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Nestor C
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I had an reservation at this location on 7/11-7/13. I called on the 9th to confirm some last minute things such as me having an ajoining room with the other guest I was traveling with. Whomever I spoke with said that "she sees that i asked for ajoined rooms but it was not guranteed and that I needed to call Wyndham for a list of hotels that guarantee ajoing rooms". I called back later that evening and spoke with a guy and told him the situation and he corrected it and told me that once we arrive our rooms will be what I asked for. I arrived at the hotel shortly before 3 p.m. to check in and the desk attendent asked how was I paying for my stay, I told her it would be cash. She then told me I had to wait for the next shift to come on because she had already dropped her cash..By this time im pissed and she had the nerve to just be standing there chatting on her cell phone after telling me that. Finally when I was able to check into the rooms they were FILTHY. The smelll was horrible the beds were hard as a rock and of course the door that seperated the two rooms had someones dirty socks and food all on the floor. I immediately went to the front and told the clerk what happened and got my money back. I see why this place is a 2 star hotel. Days Inn corporate really needs to come in and do an adjustment with its staff and property.!!

Room Tip: Save your money and dont waste your time!!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Dashawna L
Reviewed 5 July 2014

OMG, where do I start...I checked in late on 7/4/14 and was horrified by the smell in the hallways, I first stepped foot in the room and guess what I see??? ROACHES, I call the front desk, of course they don't have any other rooms available. I killed 5 baby roaches (and took pictures), the front desk said they will spray the room down (they never did). My room was supposed to have a fridge, there was none, I called the front desk and they brought me one. This hotel needs to be torn down and rebuilt, the bathroom is moldy and my toilet doesn't flush very well, ohh and I had to wash my hands in the shower, cause my bathroom sink had little to no water pressure. Internet connection is not good. I DONT recommend this hotel to the homeless much less paying customers. Cooperate will know about this hotel and the nasty horrible experience...

Room Tip: I recommend staying at the Rosen Inn, they are always clean and staff is awesome...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo