“Great Service”

Ranked #309 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
Omaha, Nebraska
“Great Service”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

I have stayed at this property before and had such a pleasant experience that I decided to stay there again for this vacation trip. I was there for 5 nights. My room was very clean and large. The front desk was very attentive and checked me in and out very fast. Whenever I went to the front desk with any concern or question they resolved it very fast.
Obviously, this is not a 5 star hotel with all the amenities but it is centrally located in downtwon Orlando and very close to public transportation. What more could you ask for considering the reasonable rates?I look forward to staying at this property again in the near future.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Michael B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Hollywood
Reviewed 16 October 2013

It's been the worst experience in a hotel that I have been.
the conditions of the hotel were very poorly.
The impression that I got when I get there were to turn around look for something else..but it was midnight and I was with two kids and wasn't a good idea.
The kids didn't want to get a shower because the impression that they get from the floor was not appel in at all, there were people in the hallway smoking mariguana and the smell got into the ac of our room.
When I make the reservation I asked about breakfast and resv.agent told me there were hot breakfast, I ask the front desk and he laughed in my face, he said if I want a refund,
at midnight were I could go with the 2 kids. .
This hotel experience was the only bad part of our great trip that we have..

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

2 Thank Jorge L

Travellers are raving about these Orlando hotels

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

Booked the hotel for location only. Had not read reviews. The only positive thing I can say is Mike from the front desk is the nicest and funniest person . About the hotel, well it reaks of mold and cigarette smoke. The rooms bathroom needs a complete remodel, tiles with mold , ripped towels, the ac has mold growning on it and half the outlets in the room have no electricity. After returning late at nght from a local event, there was no parking. The hotel provided a map showing two additional lots. The second was also full and th e last one was about three buildings down and looked completly vacant and abandoned. Needless to say didn't leave my car there. Had to leave it out on the street . If you need to book a room in the downtown area, spend some extra $$ and go somewhere else.

• Stayed October 2013
Arden, North Carolina
Reviewed 4 October 2013

We stayed here because it's location was close to where we needed to be. What a mistake. The first room's shower was dripping so bad, it sounded like it was on. We changed rooms..and the next room, the bedspread was ripped, the bathroom shower wasn't clean, but for one night... Also on the second floor...guess what? No elevator. Very handicapped friendly. Oh, yeah..no blow dryer had been ripped off the wall...went to front desk and got another. Yikes, never again!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ernest B
Lantana, Florida
Reviewed 30 September 2013

The worst hotel I have ever been in. I had booked three rooms for a group of ladies going to a conference at the Amway Center. I made the mistake of not reading the reviews first (never again!) Starting with the smell! from the minute you walk into the lobby, it smells old, musty and dirty. The room was hideous!! needless to say, we did not stay. Never again!

Room Tip: Check reviews before you ever book a room. Lesson learned!