“terrible place to say!”

1  Thank Robert C
Reviewed 12 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Was expecting much worse based on past reviews, but I was very pleasantly surprised. The room and bathroom/shower looked nice and clean, but because I was still skeeved out by past reviews, I couldn't really settle down comfortably till I wiped down the tabletops, bathroom counter, toilet seat, remote control and door handles with clorox wipes just to be on the safe side. The blanket on the bed looked clean but somewhat old, fortunately I brought my own (and also a plastic mattress cover) so it was fine.
All amenities (including WiFi) were in good working condition. All in all, it was a good stay, not much to complain about, and for $66 a night, I'd say it was an excellent deal.

Room Tip: Choose higher floors
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank T D
Reviewed 26 October 2013

I have stayed at this property before and had such a pleasant experience that I decided to stay there again for this vacation trip. I was there for 5 nights. My room was very clean and large. The front desk was very attentive and checked me in and out very fast. Whenever I went to the front desk with any concern or question they resolved it very fast.
Obviously, this is not a 5 star hotel with all the amenities but it is centrally located in downtwon Orlando and very close to public transportation. What more could you ask for considering the reasonable rates?I look forward to staying at this property again in the near future.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Michael B
Reviewed 22 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 October 2013

It's been the worst experience in a hotel that I have been.
the conditions of the hotel were very poorly.
The impression that I got when I get there were to turn around look for something else..but it was midnight and I was with two kids and wasn't a good idea.
The kids didn't want to get a shower because the impression that they get from the floor was not appel in at all, there were people in the hallway smoking mariguana and the smell got into the ac of our room.
When I make the reservation I asked about breakfast and resv.agent told me there were hot breakfast, I ask the front desk and he laughed in my face, he said if I want a refund,
at midnight were I could go with the 2 kids. .
This hotel experience was the only bad part of our great trip that we have..

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family