I stayed here for 6 days and did not face any major issues, the stay was generally a pleasant one.
Check-in: the staff was nice to allow us to check in early at 11am as there was a room available.
Rooms: Bedsheets, towels and everything was clean. Pillow and bed are very comfortable. Even though we are the first room on the second floor (beside the stairs), it was not too noisy. We can hear people walking past in the morning but at night was quiet. The heater was not functioning though, we turned it off it gave a strong burnt smell.
Breakfast: Basic, make-your-own-waffles, juices, muffins, eggs, bread, cereal & milk and donuts sometimes.
Check-out: fast and simple
Facilities: a small gym room with threadmill, swimming pool, and a small room with 2 computers and a printer if u need printing. All of which I did not use.
Price: slightly pricey for me as other inns in the same location may be cheaper (Day's Inn is just opposite)
Location: Good. FourPoints by Sheraton is just next door, where Alamo is located and we rented a car from there. Denny's is just 1 minute away. Ihop is 5 minutes away. Universal Studios about 20min walk. The trolley stop is just right outside.
Shuttle Service: Free shuttle to seaworld, universal studios and disney. Though times are limited. See photo for times. The shuttle bus is operated by a company (Metro) that goes to other hotels also, so be prepared to reach in another 20-30min. Shuttle may be late also. Recommended to take trolley to Seaworld. Taxi fare from Magic Kingdom to this hotel is $40.
Tips: Buy Universal Studios/seaworld tickets from the counter in FourPoints hotel next door, it is cheaper and guaranteed to be legitimate. The ticket-seller (William) sells tickets from 7am-3pm, and sells some tickets more expensive. He sells Disney 1-day at $105 even when the gate sells $95 w tax. Alamo is just next door, do sign up online, get 10% off and free upgrade under the deals section. Sign-up for Denny's newsletter and get 20% off bill and free dessert. Sign-up for Ihop "pancake revolution" and get anything below $7.90 for free :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn Orlando I-Drive North is centrally located one block from Wet N' Wild and nearby Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Studios, and SeaWorld Orlando. This convenient hotel offers free shuttle service to the theme parks and is within walking distance of the Belz Factory Outlet Mall, Mercado shopping center, and several local restaurants. The Orange County Convention Center is only three miles away. The hotel ...see moreoffers a delicious Free Bright Side BreakfastTM, sparkling outdoor swimming pool, and free high-speed Internet access in all rooms and the lobby. Each spacious room with 2 Queen Beds or King Bed also includes a coffee maker, hairdryer, iron w/ironing board. A meeting room and guest laundry facilities are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn Orlando International Drive North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Orlando International Drive North Hotel Orlando
- La Quinta Orlando
- Orlando La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn Orlando International Drive North Florida