“One of my favorites ”
Review of Haunted Mansion

Haunted Mansion
Ranked #72 of 457 things to do in Orlando
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A classic must do at the Magic Kingdom! The ride had updated slightly since the movie came out, but otherwise still a great classic. Multiple parts to this ride. The cue is part of the experience. Even if the line is short, pay attention to things in the cue. Some have meanings or are interactive. So look and touch. The line moves fast, so even if the line looks long, it goes quickly. Once inside, you enter the stretching room as a large cue, then you continue on to the ride. The ride is a slow moving dark ride (literally) in a seat made for 3, but if you can, have no more the 2- there is a surprise at the end, and if you play along, you”ll want room in you buggy ;)
Even once the ride is over, still look around, there are still things to see.
The ride is for all ages, and although not really scary, young ones that scare easily may be a tab frightened, but it’s cute. Worth going, oh and the shop just out side is cool and you could get a haunted photo.

All reviews
"favorite ride"
"all ages"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed 4 June 2018

I have enjoyed this ride ever since the first time I rode it with my Dad. I always think of him when I ride HM and I swear he is hitching a ride with me every time I go on it. We usually get a fastpass for the ride but on various occasions have waited 30 min. Not too bad a wait as it is shaded and an interesting line.
We know where to stand so we are at the front of the line as you depart the stretching room. It is fun to listen to the newbies as the room stretches and sometimes if it is not crowded the cms put an extra fun spin on it.
This time the ride had to stop for a while, maybe not a full breakdown but there we were in the dark for a while. My DD, who is an adult started to get really scared at about the 5min mark, but then it started again and we had such a laugh. I am convinced that this ride changed Halloween in North America.
Make sure to take a ride on a Doom Buggy you won't regret it.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

A must see, iconic ride in Magic Kingdom. It’s the of the best of any haunted ride you will ever see. From 30 year’s ago, I continue to ride this every year when we go back ... it never gets old. Enter if you dare!!

1  Thank Christina_09773
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

This ride is one of the classics and one of the last rides Walt Disney had his hands on. While its recieved some minor changes throughout time, it remains in its classic state. The firt half of the ride is suppose to be the scary part, while the second part is the funny and friendly part. The scary part is in no way scary enough to really frigthen you, it is a kid friendly ride. Wait times for the ride can vary from really long, to really short, it all depends on the crowds and season. The gift shop is located just outside, its called Memento Mori or remember death. They have some great souvenirs inside and can turn your photo into a haunted photo.