Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs
Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$157
US$278
US$266
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
US$182
US$152
US$100
US$81
US$418
US$321
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$208
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$65
Cancelon
US$424
US$386
US$478
US$449
5,519 results
All reviewsdisney springsisland suiteself parkingpool areacharacter breakfastlazy riversmall balconyclose to downtownepcot fireworksthe buslobby barmagic kingdomshuttle serviceparksbalconiestransportationtheme
Reviewed 19 October 2008

Next to disney theme parks, downtown disney...easy to find...incredible service...great newly renovated rooms...impecable...ours had a view of epcot so at night we where able to see the fireworks from our private balcony...staff very professional, helpful...always with a smile...great rate...can´t say anything more...just fantastic !!!

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank aviador72
Reviewed 17 October 2008

Did the $99 fall special (mid-week) and got the Disney view balcony room as requested. Service was top notch all the way. The food/drinks were better than expected. Nice to have an adult type hotel to stay at. We only stayed 2 nights and wish we had remained there for the next 3 (after going on a disapointing cruise).
I will recommend and return to Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with friends
1  Thank JamericanJewles
Reviewed 17 October 2008

Loved the Buena Vista Palace. The only complaint I have is with the bus shuttle to the Disney Parks. Was told by the AAA agent that it would drop us off at the entrance of each attraction, which wasn't so! This was a problem for us due to my grandson having cerebral palsy and having difficulty walking, along with myself having a spinal transplant because of problems with my back which affects my legs. We had to walk a distance to each park entrance, which to someone with no leg problems it doesn't affect, but to the two of us it did. Luckily we were able to rent a wheel chair for me and a stroller for him at each of the parks. The other problem with the bus transportation was the long wait for it to return to pick us up and bring us back. I find that waiting for over 40 mins for a bus isn't right, then having to have to ride on it for over 1 1/2 hrs is much too long, especially for a young child who's had a long day. We noticed that the other Disney hotels had buses that came every 10-15 mins, not so for the Downtown Disney ones. Truely a disapointment! I would not recommend these Downtown Disney Hotels to anyone with young children, or someone with a disability, especially if they want to depend on some sort of transportation to be dropped off right near the main entrance to attractions or return within a reasonable time. I will not do this again, I will definitely use a rental car and pay for the parking and use my handicapped placard to park, to me it would have been a lot easier to do this, and get back to my hotel at a more resonable time than to wait for the bus as long as we did then ride it for over 1 1/2 hours. Otherwise like I noted the hotel facilities were great, very clean, lovely grounds and pool area, people who worked there were wonderful.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2008

We stayed here for a conference for my husband during Columbus Day weekend. I loved the fact it was directly across the street from Downtown Disney. There were many conferences this weekend, but the pool and other public areas were very quiet. There is a trick to turning off the alarm, it took us two days to figure it out. I agree with others about getting lost in the hotel, but we were on the 12th floor, and it was extremely quiet! Had great night sleeps every night.

The Outback restaurant had great food, but came to $110 for two, including two beers, and I only ordered soup and salad!

We rented a car from the airport, and was glad we did. Other co-workers said the food in Watercress Cafe was mediocre, and expensive. Gotta love $4.00 coffees!?!?

We asked about being placed in the rooms facing the parks, so we could see the fireworks, and were upgraded to a king on that side of the building for free. The fireworks were great, and you can see Hollywood studios, Epcot and Magic Kingdom all at the same time.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 October 2008

I was the meeting planner for a 1 1/2 day conference and the Buena Vista Palace Hotel was a really good venue. On Disney property with all the resort amenities, it was a great draw and helped improve our attendance. Rooms are comfortable, on-site restaurants are very good, staff is excellent, meeting space was great for our group, so we will definitely be back.
Elisabeth Springer, IMPACT