Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs
US$144
US$121
Rosen Centre Hotel(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$351
US$281
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
US$101
US$94
US$316
US$255
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$615
US$492
Travelocity
5,479 results
All reviewsdisney springsisland suiteself parkingpool areacharacter breakfastlazy riversmall balconyclose to downtownepcot fireworksthe buslobby barmagic kingdomshuttle serviceparksbalconiestransportationtheme
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We stayed here for a weekend getaway to play at the pool and stroll at Downtown Disney. The hotel was book through the website Priceline. We arrived late Friday night, the parking lots were packed, but after a few minutes of driving around we were able to find a parking space. The walk to the front counter was quite a hike, but upon check in, the young man at the front desk was extremely polite and he checked us in quickly. We asked for two queen beds, but were told that all they had were king size rooms, however he could have a cot brought to our room. With the king size bed, cot and sleeper sofa, we had plenty of room to spare. He also offered us assistance in taking our suitcases to our room. The room that we were given was a one bedroom suite, which was spacious and clean. The air conditioning was extremely cold and refreshing after along day out in the Florida heat. The pool area was nice, however it would have been nicer if there were more shade umbrellas around the lounge area. This hotel is right across the street from Downtown Disney and also had free shuttles to all the Disney Parks. Overall the stay was pleasant and I would definately stay here again.

**Beware that the Hotel price does not include the resort fee which is charged after the stay on a per day amount.**

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank 252deanm
Kristin W, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear Dean M,
We are delighted to read you enjoyed your stay and our staff was polite and able to accommodate your needs at check in. We are pleased you were our guest and can not wait for you to come back to stay with us again.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This is a very good hotel, very well located, on Buena Vista Dr. the one of Downtown Disney, that
you can go walking, just cross the street, the rooms has nice views or to the lake or pools also depending you can see Magic Kindom or Epcot Center Fireworks. There is a starbuck facility downstairs in conjuction to other food market. There is a very nice restaurant "Suns".
With the visitors fee that they charge daily are included besides many other things, parking and wi-fi for many devices in all Resort.
The only thing I didn´t like is that they charge you USD 6 to receive each package, I´ve bought some stuffs in internet and when I received in the hotel I had the surprise.

Room Tip: Chose a room with Downtown Disney View o to the Theme Parks
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Kristin W, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear RandusFonseca,
Thank you for writing a review on your stay. We truly appreciate the feedback and are delighted you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for being our guest. We hope if your travel plans bring you back to the Orlando area, you will consider staying with us again.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Spent a week with my family and we had an awesome time. The bedroom is well comfortable and spacious. The staffs are friendly and it was nice taking pictures with the Disney characters on Sundays at the restaurant. The game room and the pool is really fun.
What's amazing is that you can see the fireworks around 9pm from Disney theme park Magic Kingdom on the top floor.

Awesome view !!!!!!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Anacarla R,
Thank you for the awesome review! It makes us very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and everything the hotel has to offer. We do have spectacular views and are delighted you thought they were amazing! Please come back to see us again.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Having stayed at this hotel many times over the years, we were disappointed to see how the standards have dropped in such a short time, on arriving we found the safe not working, a damp patch in front of the fridge (it had been turned off and the door left open) no coat hangers, no towels, to be fair these things were put right within the hour but we later made a list of things that were wrong and gave them to the duty manager. in all of the years we visited this hotel we never had a problem. These problems were sorted but the place needs a refurb internally, all carpets should be replaced rooms redecorated, the pool furniture has been replaced successfully and the outside is being painted. The hotel has seen a few change of ownership over the last few years and is suffering for this. The location is the best as the hotel was the best in the area but I would say it is 3 Star and needs a lot of money spent to get it back to its 4 Stars.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Brian2518

Dear Brian2518,
Thank you for your feedback. Comments like this will help us continue to improve the facility and the service we provide to our guests. We are glad you liked the pool area and what has been accomplished on the painting of the exterior of the building thus far. We do have plans in the future for the inside. We do not have a date but it's something that will be done. We look forward to you coming back so you can see the outcome.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

I stayed here for a convention being held at the hotel.

Pros: fast WiFi (I was kicked off several times but it was easy to reconnect), location near Downtown Disney, staff I encountered were friendly and professional, good water pressure in shower (but the drain was clogged, a con), I ordered room service and it was pretty good, and it arrived quickly.

Cons (where do I begin?):
-There are two pools, one big, one small. My group and I went down one day to the big pool. I jumped in and was told by another guest that a child had just defecated in the pool, and that buckets of chlorine/chemicals had just been dumped in the pool. There were a couple other people who had jumped in the pool and we immediately got out. There was no signage for this, and there is a pool concierge who mentioned nothing to us. Waiters for the pool bar also walked by and were either unaware or didn't care to tell us about it. I started to have a sore throat later in the day and wonder if it was for the chemicals in the pool. The big pool was closed for most of the 4 day stay so we had to go to a tiny, shallow, warm pool.
-Front desk lines go really slowly, no key-makers were working, etc. got to the first room and the key-reader on the door was broken, had to switch rooms, remote control did not work. Because of long lines, when I needed a razor I tried the concierge. She had none and told me to ask the FD. Waited in line for 10 minutes or so to be told I had to come back to the desk later to get the razor. Came back, it wasn't there, asked the concierge about it again, she said they could just send one up. 30 minutes later--I call down about the razor and am told they don't have anymore and I would need to buy one at the convenience store.
-Rooms smelled musty and old. Some of my towels did not smell very clean. Brown stains on the carpet and on the accent chair in the room. Coffee maker was broken and leaked all over the desk.
-Balcony is tiny, awkward shape, and the railing seems really low...you could easily tumble over it. I would be careful with children. There is no light outside so at night it's really dark.
-Walls very thin. I was woken up many times throughout each night, and I am a heavy sleeper.
-Elevators need work. One of my colleagues was stuck in one for 30 minutes!

Restaurant/bar in the hotel was really bad. Rude bartender, HORRIBLE decor in the bar. You feel like you're dining in an arcade with ancient box televisions placed in random places. Definitely not a sports bar. Really overpriced and the service is really slow.

Convention space was pretty bad, carpet in poor condition, food from lunch gave me food poisoning. We all agreed that the food tasted old and apparently, it was. But the staff for the convention space was excellent.

Overall--I don't think they care to renovate or improve the property because the location is good, so they will always have guests. It's frustrating because it does seem like they have a good staff on board.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank SwedishTarHeel
Kristin W, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Dear Swedish TarHeel,
We are truly sorry your stay was less than satisfactory. This feedback is very important to us. We use these comments as a training tool for our associates so we can continue to improve the facility and the service we provide. As it relates to the pool, we have a professional company that monitors the chemical levels in the pool. Information is logged daily and we have no record of the incident you stated. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the misinformation you received and know that the safety of our guests is of the utmost important. Please accept our sincerest apologies for not meeting your expectations.