I stayed 3 nights for a convention in mid June, 2007. The construction of the lobby means going around the whole of the 3rd floor to check in and out. The meeting facilities are very nice and comfortable.
The "Island" rooms are quite a distance from the main building and far too "round about." I had to go down an elevator to the first floor, through most of the building, outside, across a courtyard, then around the building past the parking lot where the shuttles are, across a covered bridge and to the farthest side of the Island building. My room overlooked the employee parking lot and I could see and hear International Blvd.
I could hear my neighbors' conversation through the connecting door.
There were no hangers in the closet when I got there, and I never had a coffee cup in the room, only water glasses. Housekeeping was spotty: very fast service when I called for hangers and asked for a "do not disturb sign," but they left a candy wrapper in plain view on the second bed one day.
I was not allowed to order "to go" from the Outback restaurant - room service, only. $85 for a single rib-eye steak, vegetables, salad, and a pitcher of tea. Good food, though.
The Sandwich shop is expensive, but fairly well stocked. $3 (20 ounce) sodas plus a very generous chicken salad cost $13. I was told that a gallon of coffee for the meetings cost $80.
I did appreciate the coffee pot, the refrigerator, the private balcony with 2 comfortable chairs, and the very comfortable bed and bathroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our resort is walking distance to the newly re-imagined Disney Springs®. Enjoy complimentary shuttle to Disney Theme Parks (all within 5 miles of the hotel), Disney Character Breakfast every Sunday, our new Float Lagoon pool, newly renovated guest rooms, exciting new restaurants and much more! Plus, we're just 25 minutes from downtown Orlando and the Orlando International Airport (MCO). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel And Spa
- Buena Vista Palace Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Palace
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs Florida