Stayed here during President's week and I was very impressed with just how good this Hotel was. From the moment we arrived we were greeted with outstanding customer service, starting with the parking attendant and the Front Desk. Check in was very easy and quick.
We had a room on the 8th floor over looking the Downtown Disney/Lake Buena area. The room was spacious, clean and very comfortable. We had a balcony (a little tight space) which made it nice to sit back and watch the sunset over downtown disney.
The pool was extremely big and fairly warm for February and the hot tub area was nice as well. The Pool area could have used a nice outside bar as anytime you wanted a drink you had to go inside.
The inside Bar wasn't much to be honest, and some of the Bartenders seemed to only know the basics but it is Disney and a Hotel, so I do not hold that against the Hotel.
The restaurant was nice and the food was good but it is a bit pricey. The Gift shop is a good place to get your Disney gear.
We were also able to get our Disney tickets on site and like most of the Hotels in that area, a free Shuttle Bus is able to take you back and forth to the parks.
It was also nice that the Hotel is within 5 minutes walking distance to Downtown Disney area which made it nice for dinner and lunch outside the Hotel.
My only two complaints about the Hotel would be having to pay to park. I feel all Hotels should provide free parking for their guests. My second complaint was that the one young gentleman who was working the concierge/disney ticket booth could have been a bit more friendlier. He had an attitude when we asked to buy one day tickets as if we knew we had to buy one day tickets at the Gift Shop.
Overall, the Hotel and it's staff made our visit in Orlando/Disney a pleasant one and when we do come back, we will look to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Orlando-Disney Springs Area. Located in the Walt Disney World Resort, within walking distance to Disney Springs Area we offer the perfect place to stay during your vacation to Walt Disney World. With deluxe rooms, lobby and relaxing pool you are sure to enjoy the comfort and convenience of our charming Orlando hotel. Whether you are in town for a weekend getaway, destination wedding or family vacation, our hotel in Lake Buena Vista puts you in the center of it all. We are conveniently located to several Orlando attractions, golf courses and shopping. If you're in Orlando on business, feel free to utilize our 8 different meeting rooms with space for up to 500 guests. During your vacation, enjoy our choice Orlando hotel amenities, which include free high-speed Internet access, a delicious on-site restaurant and lounge, Bath and Body Works bath amenities in every bathroom a zero-entry pool and nightly specials for kids and kids at heart. Check out our award winning hotel room deals and make your reservation today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, HotelsClick, Hotel.de, Ebookers and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn - In The Walt Disney World Hotel Orlando
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area Florida
- Orlando Holiday Inn