I never write reviews but am taking the time to do so about this hotel. Every single staff member we encountered from the valet parking attendants to the front desk staff to the waiters in the restaurant were fantastic! The valet attendant was fun (we joked with him every time we came through the door) and they always welcomed us with a smile. The front desk was very accommodating when we arrived before our scheduled check-in time. The restaurant staff was always smiling and very hospitable. The breakfast buffet was really good (Mickey waffles!) with hot items, fresh fruit, pastries, and an omelet station. We did not eat lunch/dinner at the hotel. There are many places around that deliver food or downtown Disney is a 5 min. walk.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND getting the "Freedom from Fees" promotion. A buffet breakfast for 2 was $40 (our son was free 24/7) and self parking was $12/day (2 days). With the promotion, we paid an extra $20 per day but our parking was included and we got 2 breakfast buffet passes for each day we were there. So for an extra $40 we saved $104.
The hotel was clean and the beds were comfortable. I would not recommend paying the extra for the downtown Disney view. We were only in the hotel to sleep and being on that side was loud b/c of the Interstate. If you are staying on the Interstate side, bring a noise maker or a fan to drownd out the noise. It's loud.
The shuttles run to all the parks every 30 minutes from the hotel. Make sure you are getting on the right bus for the park you want. One bus stops at 2 parks. The trip back is a bit longer than going.
This hotel is NOT on the Disney property but is well worth the savings!!! We will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Orlando-Disney Springs Area. Located in the Walt Disney World Resort, within walking distance to Disney Springs Area we offer the perfect place to stay during your vacation to Walt Disney World. With deluxe rooms, lobby and relaxing pool you are sure to enjoy the comfort and convenience of our charming Orlando hotel. Whether you are in town for a weekend getaway, destination wedding or family vacation, our hotel in Lake Buena Vista puts you in the center of it all. We are conveniently located to several Orlando attractions, golf courses and shopping. If you're in Orlando on business, feel free to utilize our 8 different meeting rooms with space for up to 500 guests. During your vacation, enjoy our choice Orlando hotel amenities, which include free high-speed Internet access, a delicious on-site restaurant and lounge, Bath and Body Works bath amenities in every bathroom a zero-entry pool and nightly specials for kids and kids at heart. Check out our award winning hotel room deals and make your reservation today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn - In The Walt Disney World Hotel Orlando
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area Florida
- Orlando Holiday Inn