Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
3,773 results
All reviewsdisney springshotel plaza blvdkids eat freethe crossroadsbreakfast buffetclose to downtownrestaurant staffvalet staffthe busmickey wafflesmagic kingdompool viewparking feethe hotel is cleanfree shuttleself parkshuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

We LOVE this hotel! Always very clean and good service but it is pricey for what it is. It's a nice hotel but they charge you fees that are pointless and they are only a hotel not a resort. They charge for parking, they charge a large incidental fee, they have other fees they tack on at the end. We have looked for other places to stay because of the price, however they are a nice hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank rhondas280
GuestServices1805, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Rhonda S,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review in regards to your recent stay with us. We appreciate your positive feedback and are delighted to hear you say "Always very clean and good service".

Reviewed 10 June 2014

If you can't stay in a Disney Resort, the Holiday Inn on Hotel Plaza Boulevard is the perfect location! You are within walking distance of Downtown Disney and the Crossroads. The rooms are clean, modern and roomy. The staff is courteous and professional. The prices are great.

Room Tip: We stayed in the tower and it was very quiet. There are also pool view room with a wonderful vies.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Denette B,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review in regards to your recent stay with us. We appreciate your positive feedback and are delighted to hear you say "The staff is courteous and professional."

Reviewed 9 June 2014

My Company's Finance Team held a 2 day Conference at the Hotel recently. I had previously stayed at the Hotel with my Family once before and enjoyed the experience. The Hotel is located a short walking distance from Downtown Disney. I stress short...because...I did it...twice! Shuttle buses to all Disney attractions come every 30 minutes or so as well. I was there for a meeting but the "Disney feel" was prevalent throughout the Hotel. The Hotel Team....each and every Team Member I ecountered....provided me with 1-1 "how can I assist you" service. And, always with a smile and an ownership of making sure my question was handled to my understanding and satisfaction. Several Team Members responsed "my pleasure" after I'd thanked them. I so enjoyed hearing that vs. "No problem." (SHOULDN'T be a problem!). The Hotel is very clean...as it should be of course. And...with the high traffic volume of Disney visitors on a daily basis, I know keeping it shining the way it does it not an easy task. The Hotel Team deserves an "Excellent" rating for that as well. The only reason I did not rate breakfast is because we had Group breakfast in the meeting room and not the restaurant. And...during my previous stay....I can state with conviction that the breakfast buffet was great! If you leave hungry....it not for lack of options (and well cooked, tasty ones). I look forward to returning to the Hotel....whether it be business or leisure.

Room Tip: King rooms in main tower have balcony facing Downtown Disney (good for nightly fireworks viewing). Pool tower Rooms have great pool view.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank michael c
GuestServices1805, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear michael c,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review in regards to your recent stay with us. We are delighted to hear you say "The Hotel Team....each and every Team Member I encountered....provided me with 1-1 "how can I assist you" service. And, always with a smile and an ownership of making sure my question was handled to my understanding and satisfaction."

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Spent 4 days over a long Disney weekend for a sell-out event at the Holiday Inn Orlando, the staff was very accommodating and flexible with working with the event under sell-out conditions, the property was well maintained, and Food & Beverage services was attentive and very willing to go out of the way to meet your needs - Great Job! Make sure you say Hi to Kelly and her staff in the F&B department.

Room Tip: Very nice resort pool area. Tasteful contemporary decoration of all public areas. Very speedy high-speed internet access. Perfect headquarters for friends and family on a Disney Vacation or any Orlando theme park area attraction. Access to Disney Transport as well.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank John M

Dear John M,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review in regards to your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate your positive feedback and are delighted to hear you say "the staff was very accommodating and flexible with working with the event under sell-out conditions". I'll be sure Kelly and the entire F&B team know you say hi!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

the staff was friendly and so helpful the facilities where great pool was awsome and room was wonderful . House service was on top oif everything and loved the soap they provide . the blow drier was a full size blow drier .

Room Tip: try not to be at the end of the wing building as the elevator is on the other side .
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear ttoodd76,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review in regards to your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate your positive feedback and are delighted to hear you say "the staff was friendly and so helpful the facilities where great pool was awsome and room was wonderful".