“They help every step of the way!”

Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area
Ranked #30 of 339 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersSilver level
Seminole, Florida
“They help every step of the way!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My family has stayed at this hotel several times over the past few years. We are Disney annual pass holders and love its location. Rooms are clean and has friendly staff. On our last visit over Father's day weekend, I realized when I got home that I left my pillow in the room. I called and was told they would check with the cleaning staff. Within an hour I received a call that it was located. The next day Elvis from shipping called and was willing to ship it to me (I live 90 minutes away). Two weeks had passed and I didn't receive the pillow, so I called again. I learned that the pillow was accidentally returned since it was sent to an incorrect address. Elvis was very professional and apologetic and shipped it overnight! I got my pillow!! I am sleeping well again. Just one more reason we will continue to stay here!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank theresa a
GuestServices1805, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Dear theresa a,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review in regards to your recent stay with us. We appreciate your positive feedback and are delighted to hear you say "Rooms are clean and has friendly staff."

We are glad you got your pillow back and look forward to welcoming you back real soon!

Director of Sales

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (879)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel is about 20 minutes away from all disney parks, it provided us free shuttles everyday to move around the walt disney resort. The service was fantastic, i really enjoy the enthousiasm of some of the staff members. Go for it ! It´s good price, it´s inside walt disney world, there is a nice pool, you can actually relax there after a long and busy day in magic kingdom, it's very pleasant and relaxing. The breakfast is good. ( american way) and the restaurant is OK. The menu doesnt offer much choice tho. By the way, universal studio is only 15mins away. Florida mall about 30 mins, airport, 30 mins( by car) and it will cost you not more than 25-30 dollars. By taxi. Downtown disney is only 10 mins (walking distance).

Stayed July 2014
3 Thank Thomas C
GuestServices1805, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Dear Thomas C,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review in regards to your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate your positive feedback and are delighted to hear you say "The service was fantastic, i really enjoy the enthousiasm of some of the staff members"

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Wonderful hotel to stay at right on Hotel Blvd in Disney. Pool was clean and hot tub hot. Lots of poolside choices to sit. The staff was "happy" and genuinely ready to help. We ate at the hotel and was never disappointed in the food and service. Awesome food Chef Steven

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank Ruthanne W
Dear Ruthanne W,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review in regards to your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear you say "The staff was "happy" and genuinely ready to help."

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Great hotel, especially for Disney Parks.
Close to I4, so good enough to get anywhere fast.
Didn't use restaurant/breakfast, but Grab'n Go bar was pretty good and convenient.
Room was big and always clean.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank José Roberto K
GuestServices1805, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear José Roberto K,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review in regards to your recent stay with us. We appreciate your positive feedback and are delighted to hear you say "Room was big and always clean."

We look forward to welcoming you back real soon.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

This hotel is very close to the theme parks, particularly Disney theme parks, and is walking distance to Downtown Disney. After a 12 hour day at the parks, it was nice to walk into our room around midnight and immediately notice how clean the room smelled; like fresh laundry. The room was very clean, and I could tell the hotel had been renovated. The bathroom was a bit small, but spotless, with nice granite and fixtures, so that was a nice surprise. My only recommendation is to stay in a room that does not have I-4 literally a stone's throw behind the rooms. I could not believe how loud I heard every car & truck that passed it seemed, every second of the night! :( It was a horrible night of sleep. We only stayed one night, so we did not use the pool or any other amenities, and did not eat in the restaurant. We didn't care for the $12 parking charge either, but besides that and the interstate view and noise, it was a clean hotel, very close to everything, so I would stay here again....maybe! :)

Room Tip: Do not stay in any rooms with the interstate behind it.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank Starlene81
GuestServices1805, General Manager at Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Dear Starlene81

Thanks so much for your feedback, were always thrilled to hear how our guests enjoyed their stay with our hotel. It's exciting that you noticed our spotlessly clean and newly renovated guest rooms. We appreciate your feedback regarding our standard parking fees and room placement, as we are constantly evaluating our services.

Thanks again and we hope to have you back again soon.

Hugh Anderson, General Manager
Cheshire, UK
Reviewed 4 July 2014

On a recent business trip I stayed at this hotel for the first time. First impressions were it looked a little dated, but later realised all hotels on this road have the same style of name board - Disney controlling everything I guess. The staff were very attentive, particularly Jen at reception. Bar staff very friendly and efficient at bringing drinks poolside. very convenient location, could walk to Downtown Disney! I-4 only minutes away, with access to the 192 also close by. Highly recommended and I will stay there again when I return to Orlando.

Room Tip: Take a cheaper room overlooking the pool. You'll be out at firework time if on the other side o...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Mark R
GuestServices1805, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area, responded to this review, 5 July 2014
Dear Mark R,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review in regards to your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate your positive feedback and are delighted to hear you say "Highly recommended and I will stay there again when I return to Orlando."

Commerce Township, Michigan
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Our stay was incredible. The staff at this hotel is amazing- so friendly and helpful. The guys at the valet are exceptional; They would pass out ice cold bottles of water to people that were waiting for the complimentary shuttles to the Disney theme parks and were always quick to say 'Welcome Back!' to my husband and I when we returned from one of our excursions. The lobby always had some refreshing fruit infused water waiting for you as well. The breakfast buffet was amazing, So many options! Pancakes, fresh fruit, bagels & toast, a made to order omelette bar and so much more. Definitely not just your standard cereal and a doughnut fare. The room we had was spacious and had the most comfortable bed and pillows imaginable. We had a suite in the 'Wing' instead of the 'Tower' and had a gorgeous view of both the pool and downtown Disney. At night, you could even see some of the fireworks from the parks. Our honeymoon was absolutely perfect, and this hotel played a key part in that. I truly mean it when I say this was probably the best hotel we've stayed at. The room was comfortable, the view amazing, and the staff exceptional. I know we won't hesitate to book a room here when we decide to return to Orlando.

Room Tip: Choose a room on a higher floor in the wing. The views of the pool and of Downtown Disney are incred...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank samanthaj06
Dear samanthaj06,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review in regards to your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate your positive feedback and are delighted to hear you say "The staff at this hotel is amazing- so friendly and helpful."