I would recommend this hotel to anyone travelling from anywhere! We had such a great time during our week with them that by the end, the staff felt like family. The restaurant was wonderful as was the gift shop and the ticket sales desk. Our room was very clean, cool, and comfortable. There was one night that my husband and I needed to go to a convenience store and asked Christina at the front desk if she could call us a cab. She not only called us a cab, but she called the car service that we had been using all week because she knew we preferred them. While talking with us, she realized that the gift shop in the hotel had the item we needed, just a little more expensive. When she calculated how much we would have spent on a car service versus shopping in the gift shop, she canceled the car service for us. Another fantastic experience we had was with one of the valets named Darren, My son is rather high strung. He has ADHD and sometimes gets his mind set on something and won't stop until he has accomplished that task. Darren saw this and was more than happy to answer all 6000 questions my son had for him everyday! He also told him stories about local wildlife and what it is like living in Florida. As a parent, this made me so very happy. The entire valet staff was always willing to lend a hand, give advice, and even give you an ice cold water while you waited for various shuttle buses and car services. I would not be giving a proper review if I did not mention 2 folks at the restaurant who went above and beyond to make our experience great. Amelia and Said were wonderful!! The pool was always warm and clean. There were always pool towels available, no matter how busy the hotel was. The housekeeping staff were stellar. The hotel was always top notch clean but they were like ninjas. You just never saw them. I would not have minded if I did, but they got their job done and the entire hotel just shined! When we go back in the future, I plan to stay here. I will recommend this hotel to all of my family and friends and anyone else that will listen! I am one very satisfied vacationer, as is the rest of my family!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Orlando-Disney Springs® Area. Located in the Walt Disney World® Resort, within walking distance to Disney Springs® Area we offer the perfect place to stay during your vacation to Walt Disney World. With deluxe rooms, lobby and relaxing pool you are sure to enjoy the comfort and convenience of our charming Orlando hotel. During your vacation, enjoy our choice Orlando hotel amenities, which include free high-speed Internet access, a delicious on-site restaurant and lounge, Bath and Body Works bath amenities in every bathroom a zero-entry pool and nightly specials for kids and kids at heart. Beginning January 1, guests of the hotel will have access to Walt Disney World® theme park Extra Magic Hours benefit! Theme park admission and special voucher received at check-in will be required. Valid for stays through December 31, 2018. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, IHG, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn - In The Walt Disney World Hotel Orlando
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area Florida
- Orlando Holiday Inn