It is very apparent that Holiday Inn did their homework on what Orlando travelers presently want in a hotel. The renovations were current, fresh, whimsical and classy. The staff were professional, the rooms were clean and fresh, the television was modern/flatscreen and the decor was tasteful.
The breakfast buffet was a pretty good deal. You could order cooked-to-order omelets with endless coffee and juice for $9.95 or you could order the complete buffet with bacon, omelets, pancakes, muffins, fruit, cereal, etc. for $14.95.
The fitness center was fully equipped with machines that mirrors some of the top gyms nationwide. It also has a mounted television and VERY cold spring water. The game room is small but equipped with well-functioning, fun games.
Disney's shuttle service runs every 30 minutes from early in the morning until 90 minutes after the Disney parks closes. Keep in mind that after picking you up, the shuttle will stop at other Downtown Disney resorts such as Hilton and Doubletree.
On the down side, we went inside the business center and there was a fee of .25 cents per minute to surf the web and .75 cents per copy if you need to print something. We immediately walked out after reading this considering this is the only hotel that I can recall that charges to use the business center. No wonder it was always empty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Orlando-Disney Springs Area. Located in the Walt Disney World Resort, within walking distance to Disney Springs Area we offer the perfect place to stay during your vacation to Walt Disney World. With deluxe rooms, lobby and relaxing pool you are sure to enjoy the comfort and convenience of our charming Orlando hotel. Whether you are in town for a weekend getaway, destination wedding or family vacation, our hotel in Lake Buena Vista puts you in the center of it all. We are conveniently located to several Orlando attractions, golf courses and shopping. If you're in Orlando on business, feel free to utilize our 8 different meeting rooms with space for up to 500 guests. During your vacation, enjoy our choice Orlando hotel amenities, which include free high-speed Internet access, a delicious on-site restaurant and lounge, Bath and Body Works bath amenities in every bathroom a zero-entry pool and nightly specials for kids and kids at heart. Check out our award winning hotel room deals and make your reservation today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn - In The Walt Disney World Hotel Orlando
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area Florida
- Orlando Holiday Inn