Next month , we wil be returning for our 9th stay at this resort. My family just loves Disney and this is the perfect place to stay. Any suggestion I make to stay at a different resort hotel is quickly dismissed. Staying at a familiar place is comforting, it makes it feel like we are at our home away from home. We have stayed at the several of the Deluxe Hotels in the past and they all were very , very nice. Each one has its' own charm and amenities. However, in our case, we have always been the type of visitor that leaves early in the morning and returns when the parks close. We do not spend a lot of time in the room and spending the extra money for the experience of a Deluxe hotel can wait for when it is time to retire, We have found the rooms at CBR to be clean, and the housekeepers very friendly and thoughtful( they all seem to be able to create those cute animals with the towels). The resort is spread out so that even if it is booked solid, you do not get the feeling that it is overly crowded. There is a wide variety of food to choose from at the food court .We all have our favorite foods and we are seldom disappointed. There is also a good variety of snacks at the gift shop if you return from a long day at the parks and just want to veg out in your roomt . They have everything you need for your vacation.
The staff, from the front desk to the baggage handlers have always been professional and helpful. If we ever have a concern, they address it immediately and follow up to ensure that you are pleased with their solution.
The walk to the food court is pleasant any time of the day. There is a lot to do at the resort including boating , biking , swiimming at your own pool (and the main pool is great), walking or running around the walkway surrounding the lake and don't forget the game room, which is great for kids. Also, being so close to Epcot, every night you are able to watch the fireworks from Illuminations.
I have always found the bus transportaion to be very reliable. Oh, there is always one time or another that you just miss your bus to your destination, but another will be along in short order. I find it very convenient and a break from having to drive all the time.
I highly recommend this resort to anyone who needs to relax and to be recharged on there vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical paradise built around 45-acre Barefoot Bay, this Resort hotel brings the Islands to you with swaying palm trees, white-sand beaches and colonial architecture. Six villages-Trinidad North, Trinidad South, Martinique, Barbados, Aruba and Jamaica-host colorful Guest rooms, some pirate-themed! "Island-hop" as you explore 200 lushly landscaped acres, or simply enjoy lazy days soaking up the sun in a hammock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disneys Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Disneys Caribbean Beach Resort
- Caribbean Beach Resort Florida
- Disney Carribean Resort
- Disney World Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney Carribean Beach
- Disney Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Disney Caribbean Resort
- Caribbean Beach Resort Disney
- Caribbean Beach Resort Orlando