I was weary of staying here after reading some reviews. However, we had a great experience.
-The resort was huge with so much to do!
-The resort, including the rooms, were very clean. There are never any overflowing trash cans, no dried up gum on the boardwalk or sidewalks, and the landscaping is well kept.
-Pretty quiet considering how big the resort is
-Numerous pools throughout the resort
-Incredible staff (my daughter wanted milk at 5:30 in the morning. Nothing was opened, but the front desk sent someone to our room with a half gallon of milk!)
Rooms looked "motel-like"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical paradise built around 45-acre Barefoot Bay, this Resort hotel brings the Islands to you with swaying palm trees, white-sand beaches and colonial architecture. Six villages-Trinidad North, Trinidad South, Martinique, Barbados, Aruba and Jamaica-host colorful Guest rooms, some pirate-themed! "Island-hop" as you explore 200 lushly landscaped acres, or simply enjoy lazy days soaking up the sun in a hammock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disneys Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Disneys Caribbean Beach Resort
- Caribbean Beach Resort Florida
- Disney Carribean Resort
- Disney World Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney Carribean Beach
- Disney Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Disney Caribbean Resort
- Caribbean Beach Resort Disney
- Caribbean Beach Resort Orlando