My fourteen year old and twelve year son and I stayed for six nights and a great time. I took advantage of the early check-in online and after doing a lot of research on what others had said, requested Martinique as our choice of where to stay. We were on the second floor but that wasn't so bad especially since we were very close to a bus stop, a pool and not far from the main buildings. The rooms seemed a little dated but were clean and very comfortable. Our first night the battery in our door needed to be replaced and someone came within ten minutes to get us into our room.
It seems like for the money you are paying to stay at the resort that the bike rentals would have been complimentary instead of the $22/hour. We also would have liked to have had towel service at all the pools instead of just the main pool.
Overall it was a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical paradise built around 45-acre Barefoot Bay, this Resort hotel brings the Islands to you with swaying palm trees, white-sand beaches and colonial architecture. Six villages-Trinidad North, Trinidad South, Martinique, Barbados, Aruba and Jamaica-host colorful Guest rooms, some pirate-themed! "Island-hop" as you explore 200 lushly landscaped acres, or simply enjoy lazy days soaking up the sun in a hammock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, TravelUp and Hotels.com so you can book your Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disneys Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Disneys Caribbean Beach Resort
- Caribbean Beach Resort Florida
- Disney Carribean Resort
- Disney World Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney Carribean Beach
- Disney Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Disney Caribbean Resort
- Caribbean Beach Resort Disney
- Caribbean Beach Resort Orlando