My family usually stays at one of the Disney Vacation Club resorts (Saratoga Springs and Old Key West being our favorites), but had an opportunity to stay at Caribbean Beach Resort recently. The room was clean and cheerful, even though the beds were squeaky and obviously a bit older. The bathroom and other room facilities are on par with other decent hotels.
The resort itself if friendly and inviting-- check-in found me greeted by the kind of helpful, efficient employees that we've come to expect from Disney. The water features and pools are fun, while the food court is, perhaps, a bit overpriced but serves up a reasonable set of options. Didn't have an opportunity to eat at Shutters, but I heard positive things from other guests.
It's a sprawling, large place, so be ready for some walking. If you're staying on the second floor, beware that there are no elevators.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical paradise built around 45-acre Barefoot Bay, this Resort hotel brings the Islands to you with swaying palm trees, white-sand beaches and colonial architecture. Six villages-Trinidad North, Trinidad South, Martinique, Barbados, Aruba and Jamaica-host colorful Guest rooms, some pirate-themed! "Island-hop" as you explore 200 lushly landscaped acres, or simply enjoy lazy days soaking up the sun in a hammock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Southall Travel so you can book your Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disneys Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Disneys Caribbean Beach Resort
- Caribbean Beach Resort Florida
- Disney Carribean Resort
- Disney World Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney Carribean Beach
- Disney Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Disney Caribbean Resort
- Caribbean Beach Resort Disney
- Caribbean Beach Resort Orlando