We have only ever stayed here and at the Grand Floridian in the past, but decided to give the AK Lodge a try this time. Needless to say, we packed up half way through our trip, and headed back to the Polynesian for the remainder of our stay!
This resort is truly paradise in the middle of Disney! And best of all, the MK is just a monorail ride away! The rooms have just been renovated and they are absolutely beautiful! And the bathroom is huge!! :-) If you haven't tried it, I would highly recommend viewing the MK fireworks from the beach area. We paid extra to attend the Mickey's Christmas party, but the resort had a much better view of the special fireworks display!! Oh, and the Tonga Toast is to die for! :-)
I just can't say enough good things about this resort - I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celebrate the spirit of the South Pacific at this oasis of tropical palms, lush vegetation, koi ponds and white-sand beaches. Conveniently located on complementary Resort Monorail, enjoy moonlit nights on our torch-lined waterfront to the exotic tastes of our world-class restaurants, discover the signature tropical ambience that's made Disney's Polynesian Village Resort a favorite Disney destination since 1971. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Disney's Polynesian Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Resort Disney
- Disney Polynesian Hotel
- Polynesian Disney
- Polynesian Hotel Disney
- Orlando Polynesian Resort
- Polynesian Hotel Orlando Fl
- Disneys Polynesian Hotel
- Polynesian Resort Orlando
- Disney Polynesian Resort World
- Disneys Polynesian Resort